Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

hey xoxo

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 10 Replies

I am a 32 yr old RN. I have a 3 yr old son and 3 week old daughter. I also have two stafford terriers.  I live in North olmsted ohio. I am joining for advice, support, fun ideas, and play dates.. 

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy the group!

DHessRN
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:39 AM

does anyone with children around 3 yrs or 3weeks old  live near north olmsted ohio..   (son is 3yrs and daughter is newborn )...  i am 32  married and an RN.  looking for mommy friends and playdates for my little loves... xoxo

tobysmom103
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM

hi welcome to the group i live in sandusky and i have 2 kids a five year old son and a 14 month old daughter

NurseRapunzel
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this

heya Im a nurse and I live in N olmsted also :)  My kids are 13 and almost 6 two boys

Hannahsmommy816
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Quoting DHessRN:

does anyone with children around 3 yrs or 3weeks old  live near north olmsted ohio..   (son is 3yrs and daughter is newborn )...  i am 32  married and an RN.  looking for mommy friends and playdates for my little loves... xoxo

hey i'm in westlake and have 3 girls, ages 6, 3 and 3mos :)

you can find me on facebook since i am never in this group (michelle anne costilow)

DHessRN
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:16 AM

hey xoxo

i  tried looking on facebook and ofcourse i couldnt find u..lol  sometimes i hate fbook..  so ill keep trying or u can look me up too  Danae walker  Hess    or email minxxynursexoxo@hotmail.com.

thats cool we have 2 or 3 kids in the same age group.  the toddler age is wild..lol  or atleast my little guy is..   but my newborn is the opposite sleep 18 hrs a aday.. so nice since im recovering from aan infected c section.. uggggg   with Dominick i sep my pubic bone n was in wheel chair for a month. so i thought the csec would be the easy way out. nooooooooooo

so what do u do for fun?? married??

Hannahsmommy816
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:06 PM

hi sorry i didnt see the reply! i forgot i took my middle name out of my fb name, i'll look you up

ouch, hope u recover fast!!

yes my 3yo is craaaaaazy and doesnt want to listen! it's hard to keep up w/all of them

i like to take my girls to great northern to the play area :) 

been married over 5yrs now. you?

Quoting DHessRN:

hey xoxo

i  tried looking on facebook and ofcourse i couldnt find u..lol  sometimes i hate fbook..  so ill keep trying or u can look me up too  Danae walker  Hess    or email minxxynursexoxo@hotmail.com.

thats cool we have 2 or 3 kids in the same age group.  the toddler age is wild..lol  or atleast my little guy is..   but my newborn is the opposite sleep 18 hrs a aday.. so nice since im recovering from aan infected c section.. uggggg   with Dominick i sep my pubic bone n was in wheel chair for a month. so i thought the csec would be the easy way out. nooooooooooo

so what do u do for fun?? married??

HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, welcome.  I'm in Northeastern Ohio, too.

DHessRN
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Close to north olmsted?

Quoting HotMama330:

HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I'm in Stark County.

Quoting DHessRN: Close to north olmsted?

Quoting HotMama330:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN