Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Hoping to make friends near Dayton.

Posted by on May. 20, 2014 at 11:15 AM
  • 17 Replies

Hello I am 35 and a SAHM who is in need of friends. My kids are both in school.  I live in the northern part of the Dayton area. I have lived here for a few years and have not made any good friends yet. I am a bit of a geek, like to read, and am a Whovian. I  like shopping and going to the movies. I also spend time every week volunteering at my kids school.  If you live in Huber Heights, Vandalia, Bevercreek,Fairborn area I would love to hear from you. Thanks

by on May. 20, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tobysmom103
by Member on May. 21, 2014 at 2:40 PM

hi im laura im 27 and have a 5 year old a 19 month old and am 23 weeks pregnant with number three. I live in sandusky about 3 hours away from dayton my husband has family down in vandalia so we do go down that way from time to time.

Mrs_z
by New Member on May. 30, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Hi I'm 29 year old SAHM with an 8 month old daughter. I live in Centerville. I'm new to the area having moved to Dayton from San Diego--but I'm originally an Ohioan! I've never seen Doctor Who but I too enjoy reading as I am a former librarian. :)
Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:03 PM
I'm a 38 year old sahm who has lived here my whole life. My boys are 18 and 13. I also live in Fairborn. Welcome :)
caustinb
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:38 PM
We are down by Kings Island. :( I wish we were up your way, I love Yellow Springs!
jessica.kaye08
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:07 PM

I'm Jessica and am 24!! I live about 20 mins from Downtown Dayton, I have a 7 year old ss, an (almost) 5 year old dd and an (almost) 3 year old dd.  We're a geeky gaming family too, and except fod SO we love Doctor Who (:

Teamcomfy
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 32 and love in Fairborn. I have a 5 year old and a 2 month old. I love sci-fi tv shows, I started watching dr who about a month ago. I also love to read! I'm also looking for more friends in the area.
KShep-mom04
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Im im 29 a Sahm. I have 4 kids. 2 boys who are in school during the day and 2 daughters that are still to young for school. I live in Northridge (dayton).. my husband works all week long hours so I dont see him much. But I would love to meet other moms to simply hangout or even have a play group for my daughters during the week...
Teamcomfy
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Hi ! I would like to meet up for a playdates or just to have some adult conversation. I'm 32, my 5 year old is in school and I have a 3 month old.

Quoting KShep-mom04: Im im 29 a Sahm. I have 4 kids. 2 boys who are in school during the day and 2 daughters that are still to young for school. I live in Northridge (dayton).. my husband works all week long hours so I dont see him much. But I would love to meet other moms to simply hangout or even have a play group for my daughters during the week...
Mrs_z
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:15 PM
This thread has been open for months I say we schedule a playdate. The weather's sure to turn soon....who wants to meet at a park?
Teamcomfy
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:28 PM
That's sounds great! Is there one that's halfway for us?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)