Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Logan Ohio or near

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:03 AM
  • 2 Replies
I'm new to the area I have a 9yr old 6 yr old and almost 2 month old ;-) looking for play dates or any advice on what to do here.
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
wife2nynan
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:16 AM
Hi! I'm not far from you in Lancaster and I have a friend in Logan with a 9 yo girl, an 8 yo boy and a 1 year old. We get together for play dates often! I'm not sure about what there is to do in Logan though. Here in Lancaster there's a cute children's play museum called Aha and nice parks. When my Logan friend comes up, our girls take horseback riding lessons together at a local stable.

Is your 9 year old a girl or boy?
kaliehodge3
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:45 AM
I'm a stay at home mom so definitely looking for play dates. My son is 9 and daughter is 6 and I have a 2 month old Boy.

Quoting wife2nynan: Hi! I'm not far from you in Lancaster and I have a friend in Logan with a 9 yo girl, an 8 yo boy and a 1 year old. We get together for play dates often! I'm not sure about what there is to do in Logan though. Here in Lancaster there's a cute children's play museum called Aha and nice parks. When my Logan friend comes up, our girls take horseback riding lessons together at a local stable.

Is your 9 year old a girl or boy?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)