Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaccinations?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 4:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
My husband visited Mason and saw signs in the grocery store and gas station saying something regards to employees being 100% vaccinated.

Is this common? What is the environment like where you live (please specify where you are city-wise) and is there a lot of anti-vax sentiment here?

Thanks for any insight and help you can provide?
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
emma0828
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 8:11 PM
Anybody?
Destinee1994
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 12:10 AM
Wow, I’ve never seen anything like that before. That’s interesting. Maybe it has something to do with the size and population of Mason? In Columbus, where I live, the overall environment seems pretty neutral in regards to vaccines, I have not noticed much anti-vax sentiment...not out in the open at least. Maybe I need to pay more attention? However, because I am currently anti-vax, (don’t come for me!) I did have an instance in which our pediatrician decided to get upset and interrogate me about my decision to not vaccinate my child. The argument was very heated, her tone was nasty and judgmental, overall, it was unprofessional on her end. So I think it’s safe to say that here in Columbus, and in most places across the U.S., people are pretty much pissed with anti-vaxers. I understand why but just like they have their reasoning, I have mine. Hope that answered the question.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)