Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby obsessed with video game

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2017 at 10:49 PM
  • 0 Replies

My husband has always played video games since I met him but ever since he bought Destiny 2 where you can play with other online players he is obsessed. He leaves for work around 8am and gets home around 4:15pm. I work from home for a call center and I have to clock in at 4:30pm. We have a 6 year old in Kindergarten and a 2 year old. He eats dinner with them at 4:30pm and them tells them to play in their rooms because he wants to play his video game Destiny 2. He ends up playing every night from 5pm until 1am. He is 33 years old by the way. I have nagged, complained and he says sorry but continues. Then we had a talk and agreed upon that after dinner he would play with our kids or watch a movie with them And when I come out of my office at 9pm for lunch him and I would watch something. Then after my lunch until 1am he would play. On my two days off he would spend the entire night with me. But in my nights off he has to mention something about the game. We just once again had a talk and he agreed he would not mention his game on my nights off. Now he spent time with us till I went to work at 4:30 and jumped on the game at 7:15 and played through my lunch. He just is putting this game above me. I know all guys have hobbies and his keeps him in the house but he has only been like this with this game because it is with other online guys. I have been crying about this, shown anger and nothing works. Then he has the balls to say to me “ my hobby keeps me at home and ever since I got that game you have b****

by on Dec. 9, 2017 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)