Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Welcome to Colorado Moms! Please introduce yourself here....

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Amy
  • 454 Replies
1 mom liked this

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Colorado Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm Amy and I live right here in Colorado, just like you!  I'm a single mom of three amazing kids, 2 dogs and 1 cat.   I'm a Colorado native and have lived in several different areas of the state: Grand Junction/Clifton, Denver, Colorado Springs, Wheat Ridge and Lakewood.  I did live overseas for one year as a teenager, but have always considered Colorado to be my home.

I look forward to meeting you all and to having a great time on the Colorado Moms group!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Hi ladies!  My name is Kathleen and I am a Colorado native as well.  I grew up in a small town called Bailey, went to college in Greeley and Denver and lived in the Denver area(Lakewood and Golden) for a few years after college.  We now live over on the Western slope and love it!

I am a SAHM to three boys ages 6, 5 and 1 and a wife to my wonderful DH for the past 8.5 years.  We have three horses, two dogs, two cats and two chincillas and our zoo is always changing, lol. 

I can't wait to meet and get to know you all!

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Hi!

I'm Leah, I'm a sahm to my 21month old cutie Claire! I've lived in Colorado nearly all of my life and love it! I'm looking forward to meeting some local mommy friends!

ktinaza
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Hey there! I live in Colorado and have for 4.5 years. I moved here from CA. I am a single mom of 2 beautiful boys!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Welcome Kathleen!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hi ladies!  My name is Kathleen and I am a Colorado native as well.  I grew up in a small town called Bailey, went to college in Greeley and Denver and lived in the Denver area(Lakewood and Golden) for a few years after college.  We now live over on the Western slope and love it!

I am a SAHM to three boys ages 6, 5 and 1 and a wife to my wonderful DH for the past 8.5 years.  We have three horses, two dogs, two cats and two chincillas and our zoo is always changing, lol. 

I can't wait to meet and get to know you all!

Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Leah, welcome to the group!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Hi!

I'm Leah, I'm a sahm to my 21month old cutie Claire! I've lived in Colorado nearly all of my life and love it! I'm looking forward to meeting some local mommy friends!

Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome

Quoting ktinaza:

Hey there! I live in Colorado and have for 4.5 years. I moved here from CA. I am a single mom of 2 beautiful boys!!

scurnes
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Hello. I am Sara and am a Colorado native. I am a stay at home mom to my son Joshua who is 17 months. I grew up and still live in the Denver area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Welcome Sara!

Quoting scurnes:

Hello. I am Sara and am a Colorado native. I am a stay at home mom to my son Joshua who is 17 months. I grew up and still live in the Denver area.

Sirat23
by Sidney on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Hello! I'm Sidney, I get to stay at home with my beautiful daughter who is six weeks! I've lived in Colorado for about 12 years and plan on staying for awhile!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)