Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Welcome to Colorado Moms! Please introduce yourself here....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Colorado Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (151-160):
Dimitrimom
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Ashley, I live in Highlands Ranch.
I'm 19, a wife and mother to two kiddos :) I've been looking a long time for some friends but am still searching, maybe I'll make some here :)
I love writing, photography, animals and the outdoors. I have also gotten into fitness and health. I'm attempting to go to college psychology.
Feel free to message/add me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mistygirl
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone, my name is Misty. I am 27 years old and am a proud military wife and a loving mother of three beautifully insane little boys ages five, three, and two. I have live in Colorado all of my life and love it here. My family and I love the outdoors, we are always camping and hiking and four wheeling. It is so nice to have a group from our state. I am looking forward to meeting people on here.

Misty

Mistygirl
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Nice to meet you Brittany, I was born and raised in Pueblo, I moved years ago but I still visit my father when I can.

Misty

Quoting tattoomom11:

Hey y'all I'm Brittany I go by Britt I am a sahm right now but I am working on my degree online. I have a 4 yr. old little girl named Serenity and a 4 month old little boy named Rodderick. I live in Pueblo and am a down home country girl!
rmspaccamonti
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
My bday is the day after labor day :-)

Quoting HopefulMommy89:

It is a very hard road but I know it'll work out how it's supposed to. Thanks for the encouragement! Always happy to hear of success stories on this journey :) I'm a Virgo too; my birthday is on Labor Day this year :) What day is your birthday?

Quoting Virgo.Mama:

Sending baby dust your way...we battled infertility for 2 years, then a m/c then finally getting ds. It's a hard road!!

I hope you're able to open your cupcake shop....sounds delish!!!

Quoting HopefulMommy89:

Hi all! I'm Kari, also a Colorado native, as is DH. We live in Westminster and have been TTC our first baby, fertility treatments & all, for going on 3 1/2 years now. I was running an infertility support group/monthly girls' night out, but it kinda fell apart. I'd love to be able to get it going again if anyone would want to join! :) We have 2 fur baby kitties, Zepp (1 year old boy) and Bailey (5 month old girl). Neither DH or I have ever lived outside of Colorado; he's from LaSalle (just south of Greeley) and I've lived in Broomfield/Westminster most of my life. I own a cupcake company that I'm working on eventually opening a shop in Olde Town Arvada, among many other Jane-of-many-trades activities. Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yadira1980
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Hello! I have been in Colorado since April 2011. I live in the Westminster area with my hubby and 5 month old :)
CafeMom Tickers
zacmacsmomm
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hello.  I'm the proud mom of 2 spawn...Boy spawn is 18, almost 19 crying mini and girl spawn in 13!  We live in the Springs.  I've been married for nearly 21 years :).  I've always pretty much been a stay at home mom, working odd jobs that didn't interfer with that.  I now work from home, which is great because I make my own hours.  I enjoy reading, music and making jewelry. 

I have quite a few fur kids at the moment.  We have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 ferrets, and 3 kittens that I have fostered and are look for homes for them, well 2 of them as one has a home. ninja

Erindale
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm Erindale!  I've lived in Colorado for 22 years now.  I'm a SAHM momma to 3 wonderful kids, 8,4, and 1.  I love DIY stuff and have a passion for dancing.  I've recently begun running and I'm working toward running my first 5K one of these days!!

jessiesievert2
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:12 AM

HI,

My name is Jessie! I am 27, have been married to my wonderful husband Jay'son for 8 years. We have to beautiful kids, our son Raistlin is 7 and our daughter Crysania is 4 years old. I have lived in Colorado since I was 3 years old (was born in OK) so I consider Colorado home. My husband is a native of Colorado, born and raised here! I grew up mostly in the Widefield/Fountain area, I now am in Pueblo and love it! I am a stay at home mom/full time college student. I love reading, I am scout leader for my son's pack which is awesome. We try to do stuff as a family all over the state when we have time and money. Love meeting new people so don't be afraid to say hi!

Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Sarah, congrats on becoming a mommy!

Quoting mrstheriault:

hi, i'm sarah. i'm a first time mom, i had my son 22 days ago. i've been married for 5 years come december. i am a sahm. i'm 24 years old, i've lived in colorado for 20 of those years, so it's the only home i know. my son is the first colorado native born to my entire family, i'm pretty proud of that. i own a pit bull named neptune, and he's the best dog on the planet in my opinion. :)

Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Hi Jess, welcome to the group!

Quoting jesistar6910:

Hey, I am Jess. I hail from Fort Collins, Colorado originally and now live in Greeley. I am married and I have a 2 year old named Kaylee who was born with a unilateral cleft lip and palate. She's had two surgeries in her short little life to repair and is up for one more in a few weeks.

Just wanted to say hello my fellow Coloradoans.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)