Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Welcome to Colorado Moms! Please introduce yourself here....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Colorado Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (451-454):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Quoting xtrememom:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this group, but I have been on CM for quite awhile, but when my favorite group disbanned I became less active. I am now trying to reconnect with other moms. I am a mother of 7 kids, 4 of my own and 3 step kiddos. I also have 5 grandkids. I am very hard to get to know at first, but once I'm comfortable I'll talk your ears off.

I'm looking forward to getting to meet many of you!

Welcome to the group!  I am one of 7 kids as well and my parents have 13 grandkids so I am very used to big families and I love it!

Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Welcome to the group!  :)

Quoting xtrememom:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this group, but I have been on CM for quite awhile, but when my favorite group disbanned I became less active. I am now trying to reconnect with other moms. I am a mother of 7 kids, 4 of my own and 3 step kiddos. I also have 5 grandkids. I am very hard to get to know at first, but once I'm comfortable I'll talk your ears off.

I'm looking forward to getting to meet many of you!

Hcox7
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi all:) my name is hunter, I grew up mostly in Colorado but moved away when I was 15 to live with my dad in hot Arizona. I am currently in Montana but plan to make a return to Colorado very soon:D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Welcome Hunter!

Quoting Hcox7:

Hi all:) my name is hunter, I grew up mostly in Colorado but moved away when I was 15 to live with my dad in hot Arizona. I am currently in Montana but plan to make a return to Colorado very soon:D

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)