Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Amy
  • 125 Replies
3 moms liked this

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Colorado could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bag   Amy

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ktinaza
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this
This is a great idea Amy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:54 AM

I'll be looking for baby girl stuff for my niece!!

eema.gray
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I've got a Coach Poppy purse for sale.  $75 or best offer.  :-)  I need to clean it up this weekend (stinks of cheap perfume at the moment).  I'll post pics once it's clean.  It's the genuine thing, the serial number has been confirmed with Coach.

eema.gray
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Any archery moms in this group?  

I have a right hand PSE for $50.  I haven't used it but it was purchased used at an auction (long story, short version, it was given to me before I realized I needed a left hand bow).  It needs to be tuned and the draw weight is set at 60 or 65 lbs right now.  Has sights and wisker biscuit, no quiver.

laceypines
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi COMoms!

I might have a ton of very nice girls clothing to sell. Probably sizes 4T to size 10-girls plus shoes (some brand new never worn or worn only twice (hurt feet). None of the clothes have stains or tears, most come from Justice or Target, JCP. I hate yard sales so have been putting it off. But this might work out great! There are some very pretty outfits, jeans, shorts, skirts, t-shirts, etc.

Plus I do have a RazerE300s Electric Scooter for sale. Bought for birthday but was too big and couldn't return it to the store and the shipping it back was HUGE. So I am asking $200 for it. Never been used, also comes with a seat! It is actually for a 13 years old and up. Max weight is 220lbs, so an adult can ride it too. It is very tall. Also the battery has never been charged. It is honestly new, tires have never touched the dirt. Took out of box and sits in the front room. Let me know if you are interested. It is bright blue! Very snazzy!

HillaryFedoroff
by Hillary on Aug. 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM
I love this idea! I have a barely used (used three times for short periods of time) authentic COACH Bleeker tote and a pair of authentic COACH sunglasses I bought but never ended up wearing that I would like to sell. I'd like $100 for both the purse and the sunglasses together. I have pictures, also :)
Heret-Kau
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey Coach peeps just sign up for coach factory sale invites and you can get better deals and a lot under $100. I just got two purses this week from one of their invite sales. And their poppy purses are on there too. just FYI!

mrstheriault
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:08 PM

do i ever!! there are so many things between my family and my parents that i need to get rid of!! off the top of my head:

maternity belt and post partum belt, they are either size L or XL. i will update with size and price when i check. 

piano!! i have an old (gotta be going on 100) piano that we need to get out of the house. it still works and is in good shape for its age. needs some tuning and replacements if you want it to work perfectly. upright woodward piano.
--**!!THIS IS FREE!!**--
thing is... you have to get it out of my house. pay movers or bring a big truck and at least 4 huge guys to help... seriously. can send pics and more info if needed

huge oak desk also for sale. roll top desk in good shape. it is one solid piece of furniture. drawers on either side of the base, and many inside. top of the desk comes off of the bottom stand drawers to make moving it easier. i will have to check with my dad on the price. i can send pics and more info if needed.

**also free** twin size daybed frame with trundle. old, used, but functional, easily supports over 300lbs. have all parts to put it together (currently stored). get it out of my garage and it's yours. pics on request 

i live in the northeast area of co spgs. send me an email at annebonnie@gmail.com if you're interested!

melid211
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:33 PM
I have a full size bed that comes with attached shelves and drawers and a crawl space. Great bed. Also have mattress for it. Asking for $220. I also have a few maternity pants I can give away free.
violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Let me look around and see what we have. I know we're going to be cleaning up around here soon, and will probably. Have some stuff to sell or give away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)