Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Colorado could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bag   Amy

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (121-128):
cotweety32
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM

hi i have wii fit board with cover pink and fit game that goes with it for 60.00 and i have a fit plu game for the wii for 15.00

Emma7-11-09
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Not sure if this is ok! But I am an Origami Owl designer and the new Spring Line is coming out! There is 150 new items including Earrings and changeable locket faces in color! I am so excited about this! Check out my facebook page to see what its all about and the sneak peek of the new products! If you want to host a party let me know! I am in the Springs and willing to travel to Denver or Pueblo! :) www.facebook.com/sarahoran.origamiowl

nervousmommy04
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Like the above poster, I am not quite sure if this is where I should post this, but I sell Doterra essential oil.  It is amazing for mood enhancement, fighting headaches, those nasty hormone swings, and pretty much anything you can think of.  If you feel a headache or cold coming on?  Why not try something all natural?  On Guard Essential oil would work for you.  Do you have daily pain?  I use Deep Blue essential oil on my husband's arm everynight.  One year ago he was addicted to pain meds, and now he uses nothing but oils.  If you are interested: http://mydoterra.com/kaylamurdock

You can also message me with any questions you might have.  I likely have an oil for you.  I can travel to meet you, or you can just look at my website. I live in SouthEast Colorado.

TurtleMami
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:27 AM
I'm looking for a used Chicco Next Fit. Must be in good condition, no accidents, and must have original manual. Preferably in rockies, not Denver, not Grand Junction.
Changedwomen
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I have a baby swing, carseat first year that has pink flowers, bobby pillow, girl clothes 3T, 4T, 5T and 4/5.  I have a stroller that fits for a graco car seat, I have maturity clothes,

Larsbug
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 6:52 PM

real oak dining set with 4 chairs, in good condition. $100- in SE Aurora

Larsbug
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Little Tikes race car bed, good condition (few scratches)...$100 Mattress and bedding NOT included- twin size

Changedwomen
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Have 12month boy cloth for $1.00 each

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN