Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Colorado could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bag   Amy

by on Jan. 2, 2016 at 4:36 PM
Replies (131-133):
BellaSophia1416
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:32 PM
Hi fellow mommies!

Before I write this post I want to make it clear I am not trying to Insult or pressure anyone! Its just what I do for a living for the past 6 years and I love it and always like sharing It with new people.

I am a wellness coach with Herbalife and I help people achieve their fitness goals! It really is a great program. I used the product through both my pregnancies and I feel great.

I would like to host a shake party with you Colorado moms so you can try it and just a chance for moms to come together an enjoy each other and talk!

Let me know if you'd want to be a part of this :)
Heatherschmidt
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2017 at 1:40 PM

I have strollers that   need to go but Im looking for a stroller to get  the strollers i have have been used not  long but they still work 

ambenard
by on Jan. 22, 2017 at 5:01 PM

If you are considering a vacation, I'd love to help you plan it! My planning services are always FREE when you book your vacation through me! Marvelous Mouse Travels is an 'Earmarked' Disney Authorized Planning Agency and I specialize in all things Disney and beyond. 

Wondering what a Disney vacation will cost? Email michele.benard@marvelousmousetravels.com, send me a message here, or fill out the quote request form 

https://docs.google.com/a/marvelousmousetravels.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSq-2cx3cd1D7w5SiAj15iv8ozA6bDsqFjXpHWrh4fCYU3xw/viewform

Free with Booking!

Prices are the same as booking with Disney directly. When you book through me, I offer FREE personalized vacation planning including resort reservations, dining reservations, FastPasses and more.

Free with Booking!

I constantly monitor for discounts that Disney releases. If you have booked and a discount is released, I will automatically apply it to your reservation to save you money.

Free with Booking!

Disney is known for awesome food and fun places to eat! Advance dining reservations are required at table service restaurants. The booking window opens 180 days in advance. I'll handle it for you!

Free with booking!

You don't have to worry about early morning FastPass+ reservations when you book with me! Did you know that reservations open up at 7am and the popular ones are gone in minutes? Let me help!

Like my FB page https://www.facebook.com/michelemarvelousmousetravel/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN