Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Colorado could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bag   Amy

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Do you have pics of your piano?

Quoting mrstheriault:

do i ever!! there are so many things between my family and my parents that i need to get rid of!! off the top of my head:

maternity belt and post partum belt, they are either size L or XL. i will update with size and price when i check. 

piano!! i have an old (gotta be going on 100) piano that we need to get out of the house. it still works and is in good shape for its age. needs some tuning and replacements if you want it to work perfectly. upright woodward piano.
--**!!THIS IS FREE!!**--
thing is... you have to get it out of my house. pay movers or bring a big truck and at least 4 huge guys to help... seriously. can send pics and more info if needed

huge oak desk also for sale. roll top desk in good shape. it is one solid piece of furniture. drawers on either side of the base, and many inside. top of the desk comes off of the bottom stand drawers to make moving it easier. i will have to check with my dad on the price. i can send pics and more info if needed.

i live in the northeast area of co spgs. send me an email at annebonnie@gmail.com if you're interested!

mrstheriault
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 5:45 PM

i will go take pictures right now! i will update this comment when i have uploaded them :)

ETA:

please do send me an email if you're interested. annebonnie@gmail.com

pretty sure the piano bench is going with it at no cost as well, just move out out of our house. hinged storage bench. everything moves, opens, works on the piano. and *as far as i know* all the parts are original.

some wear and tear scratches (dings, dents, chips, etc). i know one key is seriously out of tune, but that's the most noticable issue while playing. like i said, going on 100 years old and been in my family that long. moved multiple times as well. pretty dang good shape all things considered. wouldn't get rid of it if we could afford to move it again. the closeup on the keys is the worst damage to them.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting mrstheriault:

do i ever!! there are so many things between my family and my parents that i need to get rid of!! off the top of my head:

maternity belt and post partum belt, they are either size L or XL. i will update with size and price when i check. 

piano!! i have an old (gotta be going on 100) piano that we need to get out of the house. it still works and is in good shape for its age. needs some tuning and replacements if you want it to work perfectly. upright woodward piano.
--**!!THIS IS FREE!!**--
thing is... you have to get it out of my house. pay movers or bring a big truck and at least 4 huge guys to help... seriously. can send pics and more info if needed

huge oak desk also for sale. roll top desk in good shape. it is one solid piece of furniture. drawers on either side of the base, and many inside. top of the desk comes off of the bottom stand drawers to make moving it easier. i will have to check with my dad on the price. i can send pics and more info if needed.

i live in the northeast area of co spgs. send me an email at annebonnie@gmail.com if you're interested!

mommyofton
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I have a small lot of cloth diapers I am currently selling if anyone is interested=)

babyblue21
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I have a Wii for sale. We just don't have time to play it. We're asking $150

White Wii with original box (AC Adapter, Stand, Sensor bar, Controller) I have cleaned and re-formated this so it is like new

•4 Controller Nunchuk

•4 Controllers

•4 Controller covers

•4 Controller rechargeable batteries

•2 Wii Controller Motion Plus add ons

•1 Dual controller recharger

•1 Wii Monster brand component video cable

•4 Games
•Wii Resorts
•Carnival
•Carnival Mini Golf
•Legos Star Wars the Complete Saga

cotweety32
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:32 PM

i have some harley davidson  riding boots for 100.00 i think they are size 8 or 8 1/2, really good shape or best offer

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Can you send me the height and width dimensions? lol I just want to make sure it'll fit in our living room before sound off on giving it a go.

Quoting mrstheriault:

i will go take pictures right now! i will update this comment when i have uploaded them :)

ETA:

please do send me an email if you're interested. annebonnie@gmail.com

pretty sure the piano bench is going with it at no cost as well, just move out out of our house. hinged storage bench. everything moves, opens, works on the piano. and *as far as i know* all the parts are original.

some wear and tear scratches (dings, dents, chips, etc). i know one key is seriously out of tune, but that's the most noticable issue while playing. like i said, going on 100 years old and been in my family that long. moved multiple times as well. pretty dang good shape all things considered. wouldn't get rid of it if we could afford to move it again. the closeup on the keys is the worst damage to them.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting mrstheriault:

--**!!THIS IS FREE!!**--

mrstheriault
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM

soothing my baby at the moment but i will get back to you with those numbers. will edit this comment when i do.

also, my husband has now said we're going to need *whoever* wants the piano to hire piano movers to get it out of our house. he doesn't want to be liable for injuries if anyone else tried to move it. so you may consider the cost of hiring movers for it too!! couple hundred bucks usually depending on how far it has to go. that's why we can't keep it ourselves. 

ETA!!::  it is 5'3" LONG, 2'2" DEEP/wide, 4'7" HIGH 

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Can you send me the height and width dimensions? lol I just want to make sure it'll fit in our living room before sound off on giving it a go.

CindaMurdock
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 5:51 PM

We're finished having babies & I'd like to start getting rid of items as our they are outgrown.  I have both boy AND girl and neutral items (have son-3 1/2 yrs, daughter-8m, grandson-4m, & granddaughter-2yrs)  I have BOXES of clothes, new born bath tub, nursery & toddler room decor items, some toddler toys (we just don't have ROOM for with more kids), etc.  I also have some maternity clothes too.  I live in SE Aurora.  Message me if interested in anything.

cotweety32
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 6:39 PM

anybody hve scrubs at all and i have harley boots in good  shape

littlemascara
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Quoting mrstheriault:

soothing my baby at the moment but i will get back to you with those numbers. will edit this comment when i do.

also, my husband has now said we're going to need *whoever* wants the piano to hire piano movers to get it out of our house. he doesn't want to be liable for injuries if anyone else tried to move it. so you may consider the cost of hiring movers for it too!! couple hundred bucks usually depending on how far it has to go. that's why we can't keep it ourselves. 

ETA!!::  it is 5'3" LONG, 2'2" DEEP/wide, 4'7" HIGH 

Quoting flowerfunleah:

it makes sense to get piano movers who will add tuning, because they have to be tuned every time they get moved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)