Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Colorado could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bag   Amy

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
Greekmama21
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM

We have a firm twin mattress we are getting rid of. It's about ten years old but has only been used by a two-four year old for two years part time because we co-sleep. It's about six inches deep. $30 OBO in Longmont. 

The matress has always been wrapped and we are a smoke free home. 

Aleta775
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I have some friends that are into archery. Can you post a pic? I'll show it to them. :)  

Quoting eema.gray:

Any archery moms in this group?  

I have a right hand PSE for $50.  I haven't used it but it was purchased used at an auction (long story, short version, it was given to me before I realized I needed a left hand bow).  It needs to be tuned and the draw weight is set at 60 or 65 lbs right now.  Has sights and wisker biscuit, no quiver.

Aleta775
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I have a Graco Travel system that I'm looking to sell. I have the stroller, the car seat and two bases. I have all of the parts, and the instruction manual. The system was $300.00 when we purchased it. I'm looking to get $75.00. It is three years old but was only used for two. It is still well within the warranty date, and has a least two more years before the warranty runs out. We have never been in an accident, and there are no cracks or anything in the bases. The pillow cushions inside the stroller and the car seat are washable. The stroller folds down for easy storage and for being on the go.

zacmacsmomm
by Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I don't have "objects" but i do have 2 adoreable 11 week old kittens that need amazing homes.  They are both female, they are litter box trained, and they've had their first year shots.  They are very sweet.  They should be in a home where they are cherished :), if kids are in the home, then the kids should know how to be respectfull of animals.  AKA, no pulling tails, ears or any other mistreatment that will force the kittens to defend themselves :)....

The above picture is Blix

And this is Max :).  I am in Colorado Springs!

Anryan
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Anybody have a double stroller of any type?

Greekmama21
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Free recliner. It's leather/ leather match. During a move the leather was torn and wound up tearing a bit. If you know how to upholster or have a chair cover it's functional otherwise. It's comfy but we need more than four seating spots for when family visit now. 

Aleta775
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I have matching office chairs that I am looking to sell. They are in great condition and have not been used that much. I would like to get $15 each, or you can have the pair for $25.

Aleta775
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I have this adorable Winne the Pooh airplane toy. My dd is too big for it. It is a push toy that is in excellent condition. It comes with four little shape toys that comes with it and they fit into the storage compartment where the seat lifts up. It makes music and lights up. We just put new batteries in it and it still runs like it is brand new. I think we paid about $35 for it when it was new. I'd like to get $20 for it since it is in such great shape, or best offer. In the pics you can see how it lights up and the little propeller spins. It is just a super cute toy that my dd has out grown.

Aleta775
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Awwww. They are both precious. I would take one, but sadly we cannot have pets. It is part of our lease agreement. Boo. :(  

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

I don't have "objects" but i do have 2 adoreable 11 week old kittens that need amazing homes.  They are both female, they are litter box trained, and they've had their first year shots.  They are very sweet.  They should be in a home where they are cherished :), if kids are in the home, then the kids should know how to be respectfull of animals.  AKA, no pulling tails, ears or any other mistreatment that will force the kittens to defend themselves :)....

The above picture is Blix

And this is Max :).  I am in Colorado Springs!

cassiekitty7
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM

graco crib $100

graco highchair $25

graco swing $25

All good condition.  no mattress for crib though.  just frame. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN