Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Colorado could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bag   Amy

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (81-90):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I'm doing a game over on my diaper page. It's a fabric search and I'll make a diaper from the winners selection. Here is the link to my page.

Monkey Bum Diapers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Okay ladies.  Since we are moving I really need to clean out a lot to put our house on the market.  I figured I should let you ladies have first stab at things, lol.  I am sure I will find a lot more as we go but there are a few things I know right off that I want to get rid of.  You all know I am in the Northwest corner of the state but we will be in the Denver are over President's Day weekend so I can bring stuff down that way then if anybody down there is interested.

Prom dress size med I think.  I can check for sure after the baby wakes up.  I know you all won't be going to any proms, but maybe for a wedding or something, lol.  $10.00.

One of those bouncy zebra things.  It still works great but my older two boys are too big and my youngest just isn't too interested any more with us having real horses, lol.  $10.00.

Rocking horse.  It still works great and is in good shape.  It sings a cute little song when you press his ear.  My parents got me son a new one for Christmas because they didn't know he already had this one from my other two kids.  My oldest got it when he turned 1 and they usually fit on it until they are 2 or 3 years old.  $10.00.

I am sure I will find more stuff to post soon!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I didn't find too much today but I did find one more thing to add to the sale list.  It is a musical penguin.  It is bottom heavy(kind of like a punching bag is) so when the baby bats it around it just rocks back and forth.  There are balls in the stomach that the baby can see rolling around and it plays music when they hit it around.  I am asking $10.00 for it.

wesleysmom08
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:54 AM
We need 24mo+ girl clothes. Dont have much if any money and dd is almost to big for 18mo stuff
wesleysmom08
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Is that 24mo stuff for a girl?

Quoting loren_0710:

Hi Colorado Moms!

I have a Martex Baby Blossoms Crib Bedding Set I am looking to sell. Great used condition!

I also have 18 month clothes (all seasons) and 24month/2t clothes (all seaons) Each size has over 70 pieces! 

erinsmom1964
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:29 AM

My 3 baby cockatiels are weaned and ready for their new homes.  i have 1 female pearl lutino/whiteface....1 male cinnamon pearl/whiteface....and 1 male cinnamon pearl pied/whiteface.  They were hatched on 12-29, 12-30 and 12-31.  the males were DNA'd so we know for sure what they all are. They were hand raised, handfed and are extremely tame and loving. $150 a piece I am in Greeley

wesleysmom08
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Does anyone have 24mo/2T girl clothes? My dd is almost out of 18mo stuff. Need them soon. Message me if you have anything please.
mikasmom02
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:16 AM

any moms looking for cute headbands? I make custom headbands. message me if interested. I have a facebook page for them, but not sure if it's okay to post that here.   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Almas-Boutique/569428989753189  you can view what I have available.. and sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I'm new here! 

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM

The penguin died.  Somehow he got a hole and is deflated, sorry. 

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I didn't find too much today but I did find one more thing to add to the sale list.  It is a musical penguin.  It is bottom heavy(kind of like a punching bag is) so when the baby bats it around it just rocks back and forth.  There are balls in the stomach that the baby can see rolling around and it plays music when they hit it around.  I am asking $10.00 for it.

MamaBurmie
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I have a wrought iron daybed I want to sell or trade for a toddler bed. It comes with the mattress and mattress cover. $100
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)