Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Click here for the Colorado Resource Guide - Favorite Things to do in Colorado

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Amy
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
COmomma_126
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:20 AM

As we are getting ready to leave the Springs, there are a few things I will miss doing. We love going to eat at Poor Richard's in downtown Colorado Springs. The food is great, there is a play area in the back, and it is attached to a toy store, coffee shop, and used bookstore. Garden of the Gods is another great, and free, outing. The kids like watching the climbers, I love the views and the fresh air, and the trails are extremely stroller friendly. Manitou Springs is a great place to walk around, people watch, get some great food, and it has plenty for the kids to see and do. My older boy likes the outdoor arcade and toy store, and my youngest likes watching the water near Adam's Mountain Cafe and the frozen yogurt stand. 

I would love to hear some favorite places up near Denver as that will be our new stomping ground soon.  

COmomma_126
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Of course I just now read the part about the links. Duh. I shouldn't try to accomplish anything before my morning cup of coffee. 

COmomma_126
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Coud we add a link for favorite restaurants? I always love trying new places to eat!

MomofOneinCO
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM

my family likes going to estes park as well as the rocky mountain national park....I enjoy going up to see the continental divide

sarahjz
by Sarah on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM

thanks for the links!

clettau
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:06 PM

This is awesome! Please add Horseback Riding - Denver Equestrians in Littleton offers affordable lessons to kids ages 3+.

XnikoX
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

The Colorado Renaissance in Larkspur.  =)

fleurmegs
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I'm obsessed with tea and I actually really like the Celestial Seasonings tour.  Other than that, hiking is my favorite thing to do in CO.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Ohh I so want to do that tour!

Quoting fleurmegs:

I'm obsessed with tea and I actually really like the Celestial Seasonings tour.  Other than that, hiking is my favorite thing to do in CO.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fleurmegs
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Do it! It's free and you get to drink tea! :)

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Ohh I so want to do that tour!

Quoting fleurmegs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)