Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Click here for the Colorado Resource Guide - Favorite Things to do in Colorado

Posted by   + Show Post
Replies (11-13):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:43 PM
I have never had anyone want to go with me to do it. When I was in college we planned.it once then got snowed in
Maybe I will have to make a day trip with someone and go do it. Still have to find someone lol

Quoting fleurmegs:

Do it! It's free and you get to drink tea! :)

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Ohh I so want to do that tour!

Quoting fleurmegs:

I'm obsessed with tea and I actually really like the Celestial Seasonings tour.  Other than that, hiking is my favorite thing to do in CO.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fleurmegs
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Aww that's too bad!  My cousin was in town and my friend and I took her as something quirky to do.

When you go, definitely visit the Tea Shop too!  I went crazy with the tea purchases there lol.  They have a lot that they don't sell in stores!

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

I have never had anyone want to go with me to do it. When I was in college we planned.it once then got snowed in
Maybe I will have to make a day trip with someone and go do it. Still have to find someone lol

Quoting fleurmegs:

Do it! It's free and you get to drink tea! :)

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Ohh I so want to do that tour!

Quoting fleurmegs:

I'm obsessed with tea and I actually really like the Celestial Seasonings tour.  Other than that, hiking is my favorite thing to do in CO.

Hanna0322
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Ohhhhhhh I love this :) My husband and I are planning to visit Denver and surrounding areas and this information truly help us plan. Thank you so mcuh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)