Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Favorite Hotels and Resorts in Colorado

Posted by   + Show Post

What are your favorite resorts and spas in Colorado?

What do you like about it?

If you have pictures, please share them!

Winter Park Resort

Join us in the  Colorado Moms group!

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
cotweety32
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:42 PM

the hot springs

cotweety32
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:43 PM

winter park

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Manitou has several bed and breakfasts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSarah1104
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Aw I love Beaver Run! I spent part of my honeymoon there!

Quoting livn4hevn:

I'm partial to Beaver Run in Breckenridge because my husband and I both worked there when we were younger... and The Broadmoore, where my sister now works. Broadmoore is pricey... but they have some great package deals that are SO awesome. It's a nice treat!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSarah1104
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:10 PM
It's not a hotel or resort per say, but I love to stay at YMCA of the Rockies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopefulMommy89
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:22 PM
We've got a couple of favorite getaways, one of which we're going back to for Labor Day weekend for my birthday!! Dripping Springs Resort just outside Estes Park is awesome; it's about a dozen different cabins that are 50-100+ years old, right on the Big Thompson River. Depending on the cabin, they accommodate a couple or up to 15+ people. It's a special place for us because it's where we were staying when DH proposed and we went back there for our honeymoon. There are journals in each cabin for people to write their experiences in, and, at least in the Honeymoon Suite ("our" cabin) there are empty wine bottles on the ceiling ledge that have been signed by people who stayed there, including the ones from our engagement & honeymoon :)

The other place we love (where we're going for my birthday!!) is the Hotel Chateau Chamonix in Georgetown. It's 5' off of Clear Creek and within walking distance of Downtown Georgetown. It's owned by a middle aged couple, she's from France & he's American, and she bakes French croissants onsite every morning as part of their continental breakfast. It's absolutely gorgeous, quiet, and peaceful. We went there for our anniversary 2 years ago and I'm sooo excited to go back in just a couple of weeks from now!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livn4hevn
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I love it too! They're right on the slopes, with ski-in/ski out... and they own the lift right outside the lobby so it's the perfect place to stay for a ski weekend! The rooms are all privately owned which makes them a lot more homey than a hotel room usually is... and you can't beat the massive hot tub outside building three- with a view of the mountains and enough room to swim laps!!!!!

I sound like an advertisement lol... but really, it's pretty sweet!!!

Quoting MamaSarah1104:

Aw I love Beaver Run! I spent part of my honeymoon there!

Quoting livn4hevn:

I'm partial to Beaver Run in Breckenridge because my husband and I both worked there when we were younger... and The Broadmoore, where my sister now works. Broadmoore is pricey... but they have some great package deals that are SO awesome. It's a nice treat!!!

heydooney
by Danielle on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I love driving by the resorts in Vail and dreaming of going there, does that count?

mimigram
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

The hot springs in Steamboat are awesome with the water running down the rocks. So relaxing.

sarahjz
by Sarah on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Hmmm...I don't have a favorite, but I have discovered some that I would like to try, from this post!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)