Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Parties and Farmers Markets!

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  • 18 Replies

Good Morning Ladies!

I have 2 things today, first of all...where are some good Farmers Markets in North Denver/Thornton area??!! I found one online in Broomfield, went, and there was NOTHING :( Made me so sad!

Second of all, I'm still trying to meet some new people and decided to host a Pampered Chef party on Saturday from 1-2:30, the problem is that I still don't really know anyone to invite! I would love to meet some new faces :) Message me if you'd like to come or order something...or if you just want to chat!

Have a great day!

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gayle_Marie
by Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM

The Arvada location may work...thank you eema.gray!

rocky_mtn_mama
by Amy on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

How fun, I wish I could come, but I work on Saturdays.  I hope you have a great time though!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not close to you but I hope you get some people to come and have a great time!  When we moved to where we live now we didn't know anybody either.  I started going to the library for reading hour and then of course to church and was able to meet some people.  A lady from reading hour invited me to a playgroup and that is where I met all of our current friends basically.  Just a thought but I don't know how old your kids are and such. 

sarahjz
by Sarah on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun!

Gayle_Marie
by Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Thank you ladies! And thank you for the suggestions on how you met peoplecountrygirlkat! Those are all really good ideas. I started helping the PTA at my sons school, so hopefully that will help and we started going to a church close to here :)

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Oooh I'm having a Stampin' Up party if you'd like to come!

SuperMom2433
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:22 AM
3 moms liked this
Im going to bump this because Im not sure but when I first read your post title, I thought it read "Panties and Farmers Markets"...lol. Had to share.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gayle_Marie
by Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:03 AM

When and where is it? Could be fun!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Oooh I'm having a Stampin' Up party if you'd like to come!

HopefulMommy89
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao - glad it wasn't just me!!! ;)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Im going to bump this because Im not sure but when I first read your post title, I thought it read "Panties and Farmers Markets"...lol. Had to share.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)