Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

I'm hosting a Stampin' Up Party with Cafemom!

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM
  • 18 Replies

Cafemom has commissioned me to host a Stampin' Up Craft Party! Jen Jacobsen is a Stampin' Up Rep who will be leading us in our craft of card and/or scrapbook page making. 

Stampin' Up! offers an exclusive line of decorative rubber stamp sets and accessories for handmade cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor! Since 1988, their wide assortment of rubber stamp images, stamping techniques, and designs have been helping crafters discover and express their creativity. Stampin' Up! products can not be found in stores, they can only be bought from a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I wanted to extend the invitation to you ladies here in our Colorado Group! You can reply here to let me know if you'd like to come, message me, or respond to my facebook invite HERE.

When can you get your creative craft on?

September 15th at 1:00pm!

Where?

Message me and I'll give you the address.

Do I have to bring anything?

Nope! All the craft supplies are covered and so is the food! If you have a favorite finger food you'd like to bring, please do! 

I don't know you, are you a stalker? Serial killer? 

Lol nope, you can ask Sirat (one of our members) who knows me personally of my character. 

I will be taking pictures and posting them and a review of Stampin' Up and the party on Cafemom for all the other moms to see how much fun we had! It's going to be a lot of fun!

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Some things that you can make with Stampin'Up

Cute Cards!

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Scrapbook pages!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Looks so fun!  I tried scrapbooking once and just couldn't get into it.  I hope you have a blast at your party though!

eema.gray
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Hey, would it be okay if my 5 month old came along?  Husband thought he would take the big kids to the zoo but the "wee" one might be happier with me if that's okay with you.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Sure! I'd love to meet her!

Quoting eema.gray:

Hey, would it be okay if my 5 month old came along?  Husband thought he would take the big kids to the zoo but the "wee" one might be happier with me if that's okay with you.

eema.gray
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:51 PM

This probably shows how much of a bluthering FB idiot I am but your link took me to the "scheduled events" for my profile.  Which is mostly Cheyenne Mountain Zoo activities, LOL.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting eema.gray:

"I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." ~~ Edward Everett Hale 1822-1909
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Hmmm try this: https://www.facebook.com/events/148125421995261/?notif_t=plan_user_joined 

Quoting eema.gray:

This probably shows how much of a bluthering FB idiot I am but your link took me to the "scheduled events" for my profile.  Which is mostly Cheyenne Mountain Zoo activities, LOL.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting eema.gray:

eema.gray
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Nope, still going to my current events.  Maybe we need to add each other as friends.  :-P  Or just PM me the details.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Hmmm try this: https://www.facebook.com/events/148125421995261/?notif_t=plan_user_joined 

Quoting eema.gray:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting eema.gray:

"I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." ~~ Edward Everett Hale 1822-1909
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

lol thats a good idea!

Add me: https://www.facebook.com/flowerfunleah (and thats for anyone in the group, I love making new friends!)

And I'll invite you! 

Quoting eema.gray:

Nope, still going to my current events.  Maybe we need to add each other as friends.  :-P  Or just PM me the details.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting eema.gray:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting eema.gray:

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Aug. 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I am doing the alz walk that day then a big get together BBQ with bunnies work that day :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN