Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

LOL - My brother met Pres. Obama last week in Boulder

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM
  • 297 Replies
40 moms liked this

And, he was most excited that the President noticed his new tattoo and asked him about it.  

Too funny.

ETA: For everyone who has asked.  The tat is of a hop (as in an ingredient in beer) with the C from the state flag integrated into it.

by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heydooney
by Danielle on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM
15 moms liked this

I don't even like the guy, but I'd be excited too.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM
4 moms liked this
That's pretty awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whattodo11
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM
How fun! That is awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eema.gray
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM
19 moms liked this

I'd be impressed and excited too.  That's the sort of thing you KNOW he actually noticed and wasn't coached on.  :-)

Jambo4
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM
28 moms liked this

Quoting heydooney:

Same here.

My kids have all shaken Romney's hands... twice as a matter of fact.  He even signed my son's hand-made poster for him.  I've got the picture somewhere if anybody wants me to dig for it..lol

amonkeymom
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM
16 moms liked this

Yep, especially since he was asking questions about the design.  :)  I think it made him look just a little more "human".

Quoting eema.gray:

I'd be impressed and excited too.  That's the sort of thing you KNOW he actually noticed and wasn't coached on.  :-)

amonkeymom
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Sure I think that would be cool!

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting heydooney:

Same here.

My kids have all shaken Romney's hands... twice as a matter of fact.  He even signed my son's hand-made poster for him.  I've got the picture somewhere if anybody wants me to dig for it..lol

Jambo4
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:58 PM
45 moms liked this

Quoting amonkeymom:

Sure I think that would be cool!

Quoting Jambo4:

Quoting heydooney:

Same here.

you asked for it.. ha ha..

we got there an hour early and had a little snack on the floor so we could make sure we were in the front.

I've got pictures of him shaking my kids hands but it's the back of their head and I cut off Romney's head so they aren't worth posting...lol  I was just snapping fast and furiously.... and I had to get my hand in there too... ha ha..

funny story though, he was reaching over my son's head to shake somebody behind and bonked him on the head.  Then he started rubbing his head and telling him how sorry he was.  My son was fine but he was saying, "how cool, Romney, the future president hit me in the head!"  LOL  

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Sep. 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol thats funny, what was his tattoo of?

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Very cool. Glad he enjoyed it and it was great that he was asked about his tattoo :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)