Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Romney's tax cut math make sense?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

Bipartisan experts agree that Romney's tax plan just doesn't add up.  See it on the chalkboard here:  http://www.barackobama.com/romney/tax-plan-chalkboard

Which candidate has a better plan for the country?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Greekmama21
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM

First of all, I don't take anything about Mitt Romney serious coming from Barack Obama's site so I'm not going to waste my time looking at propoganda. Secondly, I don't see how Barack Obama can be taken seriously on financial matters when he's raised spending massively in the last four years (yes, I realize Bush did as well.) 

I feel like we are setting our generation up for failure. Those of us who are in our twenties and thirties will have kids voting in the future. Our kids will be the politicians some day and ANY congress and president can overturn the healthcare reform. Our children have the ability to say, "Screw you, we are paying outlandish taxes on the debts YOU created because of wars and wastefull spending and tax cuts." They can literally overturn everything because it's not a constitutional right! That's why I don't understand how liberals are touting this as the best thing ever. I think this is more likely to be overturned than Universal Healthcare would have been... 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:57 AM

i have no opinion 

littlemascara
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

which plan again?  he has how many now... and then of course the secret ones that are too complicated for us dumb voters to understand, he'll just put them in place when he's elected.  Nothing he says adds up.  I doubt he can tell you what color the sky is 2 times in a row.

littlemascara
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Greekmama21:

First of all, I don't take anything about Mitt Romney serious coming from Barack Obama's site so I'm not going to waste my time looking at propoganda. Secondly, I don't see how Barack Obama can be taken seriously on financial matters when he's raised spending massively in the last four years (yes, I realize Bush did as well.) 

I feel like we are setting our generation up for failure. Those of us who are in our twenties and thirties will have kids voting in the future. Our kids will be the politicians some day and ANY congress and president can overturn the healthcare reform. Our children have the ability to say, "Screw you, we are paying outlandish taxes on the debts YOU created because of wars and wastefull spending and tax cuts." They can literally overturn everything because it's not a constitutional right! That's why I don't understand how liberals are touting this as the best thing ever. I think this is more likely to be overturned than Universal Healthcare would have been... 

assuming we can afford education for our children while we care for our elderly parents at the same time under romney/ryan economics.

Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Lalalalalalalalla that's what I think...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)