Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Monkey Business

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

Have you ever been?  I was looking at the website and it looks like a great activity for cold days.  Joshua needs somewhere to burn off his energy

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:42 PM

We take DS occasionally. He really likes it, but its $8 a time, so not something to do all of the time.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Never been.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wesleysmom08
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Never been, never heard of it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ballad
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:38 AM

My daughter and I went about a year ago.  It was okay, but kind of expensive and if you wanted a drink or something to eat, the prices were sky high.  I didn't find the place to be too clean, either.  My daughter liked the art room and a few of the ride-on toys, but she didn't do much jumping and climbing because there were some pretty big kids in the playground space, making noise and mowing over the smaller ones.  It was good to kill an hour or two on a rainy day, but not something I would plan to do regularly.

Depending on the age of your kid, he might like Jump Street.  It's got huge trampolines across the floor and even up the walls, so kids can bounce and be safe.  There's trampoline dodge ball, and this barrel ride that spins you silly.  I think there's an arcade, too.  There are often deals for Jump Street on Groupon.  I was glad we only planned about two hours there, though, because that was long enough for my daughter and stepson, and I would have been disappointed if we had paid full price..

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM
never heard of it!
heydooney
by Danielle on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM

not local. but there is a place called Bananas here, that i imagine is similar.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM

We went with my sister to the one in Parker a few years back and it was so much fun.  My kids were 4 and almost 3 at the time and they had a blast.  I felt like it was clean, had tons to do and there weren't too many big kids there that pushed them around or anything.  Here are a few pics. 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM

it was awful! we went to a birthday party there. they dont let you open presents u can only have snacks and cake that you have to provide for yourself. the play area is okay but if you have a littler one it may be hard for them to play since the bigger kids are rough 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN