Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Question of the Day 10/10/12

Is your house organized or are you always looking for things?  If it is organized is it in a neat way or is it a little crazy but you still know where everything is?

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (11-17):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM

He just wanted to play cops and robbers......

Quoting eema.gray:

My son seems to have gotten up in the middle of the night, gone to the living room, and picked up my husband's (empty, for work) holster.  We found it in his room at 4 am.  Of course, the one night I forgot to put up the gate, he pulls this stunt.

Quoting Nighttiger:

Organized chaos here too. I can usually find what I'm looking for, except the stupid utility scissors!! Those run all over the house and I never know where they are!  And sometimes little hands will walk off with things like the hair brush or our keys, but we can usually find them fairly quickly.

eema.gray
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM

He must have been mostly asleep, LOL.  I found it on the floor right by the door.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

He just wanted to play cops and robbers......

Quoting eema.gray:

My son seems to have gotten up in the middle of the night, gone to the living room, and picked up my husband's (empty, for work) holster.  We found it in his room at 4 am.  Of course, the one night I forgot to put up the gate, he pulls this stunt.

Quoting Nighttiger:

Organized chaos here too. I can usually find what I'm looking for, except the stupid utility scissors!! Those run all over the house and I never know where they are!  And sometimes little hands will walk off with things like the hair brush or our keys, but we can usually find them fairly quickly.

"I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." ~~ Edward Everett Hale 1822-1909
nacholibre
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM

we are SUPER organized lol! We have a small place and not a lot of stuff though, so it's pretty easy :)

sarahjz
by Sarah on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I know where everything is, until my husband or my four year old moves it.  Ü

Redwall
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM

My house is organized...My grandma taught me that everything has a place and that's where you'll find it.  It's not that I LOVE to clean, but I love an organized clean home.

heydooney
by Danielle on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM

crazy but i know where everything is

working on it though

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Lol its not organized at all. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)