Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

It's Jessica's body. :((((((

I...there are no words. 

:`(

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Replies (21-23):
firefightergirl
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM
My heart broke when I heard this. I don't know how anyone could hurt a child and then dismember her! I hope the monster gets caught and feels the pain he caused her and her family. I pray he didn't make her suffer long and I can't even imagine the pain her family is now feeling. 10 yrs she has been your world and now she is gone. Where do you start again? All I can think about is the fear of it being my children and the pain that she and now her family feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IntactivistMama
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I don't understand either...no doubt a total sociopath or something. No conscience, no ethics, no morals etc.

Quoting firefightergirl:

My heart broke when I heard this. I don't know how anyone could hurt a child and then dismember her! I hope the monster gets caught and feels the pain he caused her and her family. I pray he didn't make her suffer long and I can't even imagine the pain her family is now feeling. 10 yrs she has been your world and now she is gone. Where do you start again? All I can think about is the fear of it being my children and the pain that she and now her family feel.

UgtaBkdnMe
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't stop thinking about this poor girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)