Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Friends??? HELP!!!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM
  • 19 Replies

ok im getting desperate now... i need to make some friends i can go hang out with. I stay in my house day after day and its getting old.

Do you ladies have any suggestions on how to make new friends? I live in Aurora if that helps.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HillaryFedoroff
by Hillary on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I am in the same boat! I've been in Colorado since May of this year. Wen they say its harder to make friends after you're married or a parent, they aren't kidding! I've met some acquaintances but nobody to get together with. I am in Greeley.
newmom121812
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM

yeah sad part ive lived here my whole life. I just want someone to hangout with and text. I am 71/2 months prego so im trying to find friends now. My pregnancy is going by sooo slow not fun.

Quoting HillaryFedoroff:

I am in the same boat! I've been in Colorado since May of this year. Wen they say its harder to make friends after you're married or a parent, they aren't kidding! I've met some acquaintances but nobody to get together with. I am in Greeley.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I think it will be a lot easier making mommy friends once the baby arrives because then you can start going to lots of kid centered activities and you will meet other moms there.  When we moved to where we live I started going to reading hour at the library and met some moms there and then they invited me to a play group.  I know you baby will be tiny still for awhile but you could still look for a playgroup just for your sake, lol. You could also do like some mommy and me classes with the baby once it comes to meet other moms.

For now you could maybe check at the rec center near you and see if they have any pregnancy work out classes to meet other pregnant moms.  If you are planning to try to breast feed you could join the Le Leche League even now to learn more about breast feeding  and meet other new moms or soon to be moms.   

Babybear89
by Gracey on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Sorry of my life sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I'm on the other side of the Rockies from you. Have you looked at MOPS or Moms Club or meetup.com?

aprilsalcro
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM
PM me , I'm all ways looking for new friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nacholibre
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

meetup.com is pretty awesome :)

Loganmegsmom
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM
I live in arvada and need friends too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2beJan
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:25 PM

What area of Aurora are you in? I am not too far from there at all and am always looking for new friends :)

newmom121812
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM

um i dont know i just moved here ... i am off alameda and airport

Quoting momma2beJan:

What area of Aurora are you in? I am not too far from there at all and am always looking for new friends :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN