Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Gilpin County

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:19 PM
  • 9 Replies

Are there moms in Gilpin County? I live up here and have just a few friends. Most friends work during the day, I am looking for SAHM to go on walks with or meets ups for playdates, etc. The school up here is off on Fridays so I have my 1 year old M-Thurs and Fridays I have my 7 yr old, 5 yr old and 1 yr old.

I need some interaction outside of the our house. Does anyone know of playgroups or MOPS up here or want to start one?

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Hi and welcome to the group!  I am not near you location wise but I wanted to say hi and that I look forward to getting to know you! 

When we first moved to where we live, we didn't know anybody here.  I started going to the local library for story time each week and there I met some other SAHM's and they invited me to a playgroup.  Just an idea for you.  Good luck. 

Heidimagidi
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Good idea. We have story time here, I don't think Jolene my 1 year old will get much out of it, plus it's at nap time but maybe I can take her and adjust her nap schedule.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Quoting Heidimagidi:

Good idea. We have story time here, I don't think Jolene my 1 year old will get much out of it, plus it's at nap time but maybe I can take her and adjust her nap schedule.

I hate taking my 1 year old to storytime because he is all over the place but it is worth it to me to get out of the house and meet people, lol.  Do you have a rec center there?  You could also look for classes through there were you might be able to enroll the kids and meet other moms too. 

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM

There's a gilpin county?

;-D

sarahjz
by Sarah on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM

nope, but here is a bump!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Quoting flowerfunleah:

There's a gilpin county?

;-D

Centeral City/Black Hawk area I believe. 

MeggMama
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Good Afternoon! I just moved to Gilpin County with my two children. I have a 3 year old son and a 6 year old daughter.  I would love to meet up!  Let me know!!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:15 AM
I didn't know this either :/ sounds cooler than Fremont County lol

Quoting flowerfunleah:

There's a gilpin county?

;-D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM
didn't know of its existence hope you find someone
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)