Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Memberships

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM
  • 19 Replies
What memberships to you have?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM
We get a zoo membership every year but were thinking of getting the aquarium, butterfly pavilion, children's museum, and wildlife experience. Pretty much we are asking for memberships instead of toys for Joshua for Christmas this year.
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM
That's an awesome idea. We don't have any. Wouldn't afford them. Had to drop Costco a couple years ago and haven't been able to get it back. Hopefully once we move everything will work out we can get a zoo or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:48 PM
He has so many toys its crazy. I know people will still buy them but oh well. His birthday is in feb too so more stuff then.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

That's an awesome idea. We don't have any. Wouldn't afford them. Had to drop Costco a couple years ago and haven't been able to get it back. Hopefully once we move everything will work out we can get a zoo or something.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM
In Houston we were members to the zoo but that is because DH worked there. We took advantage of all the museums free days. We get annual park passes though and take full advantage of that.
scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM
What does your dh do? That would be cool working for a zoo!

Quoting mjimaging:

In Houston we were members to the zoo but that is because DH worked there. We took advantage of all the museums free days. We get annual park passes though and take full advantage of that.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Now he is autozone. Total downer! He was a zookeeper in Houston and that was awesome! We got to feed the animals and go in the barns. It was awesome. We really enjoyed the animal relationships we formed. I hope he gets another awesome job but alas, he's been part time at autozone since julyish. No one seems to want to hire him.

Quoting scurnes:

Quoting mjimaging:

scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM
That would be so stinking cool! I am sorry he can't get another job. Damn economy

Quoting mjimaging:

Now he is autozone. Total downer! He was a zookeeper in Houston and that was awesome! We got to feed the animals and go in the barns. It was awesome. We really enjoyed the animal relationships we formed. I hope he gets another awesome job but alas, he's been part time at autozone since julyish. No one seems to want to hire him.

Quoting scurnes:

Quoting mjimaging:

mjimaging
by Melissa on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM
This was one of friends from the zoo, this was about a week before they put him to sleep. It was a very sad time but we have great memories of him.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Quoting scurnes:

That would be so stinking cool! I am sorry he can't get another job. Damn economy

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting scurnes:

Quoting mjimaging:

sarahjz
by Sarah on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Co-op, Costco, the zoo....I can't think of anything else!

scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:12 AM

That's amazing. The Cheyenne mtn zoo has the giraffes in an exhibit where you can feed them. 

Quoting mjimaging:

This was one of friends from the zoo, this was about a week before they put him to sleep. It was a very sad time but we have great memories of him.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Quoting scurnes:

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting scurnes:

Quoting mjimaging:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)