Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

#8 of 15 Ways to Make the Most of the Holiday Season With Your Kids

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:52 AM
  • 3 Replies

christmas-time-w-kids

Books & Shows

Watching your DVR'd episode of Wonder Pets Christmas Special for the 33rd time in a week, or reading 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' so many times that the Little Golden Book logo is imprinted on your thumb might not always seem like your ideal way to spend an afternoon or an evening during the holiday season, but do it anyway. Little ones typically LOVE Christmas shows and stories a whole lot. And yeah: it can be a bit taxing when they seem to latch on to ONE thing and want you to watch or read it with them over and over again, but remember, that's just a youngster thing. As they grow older, they'll branch out and enjoy some variety as much as you do. Plus, aren't you the same guy who watches that marathon of A Christmas Story every single year? Yeah, I thought so.

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:10 AM

lol I'm totally the person that watches the marathon of A Christmas Story every year.

Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Us too!! I never did as a kid but have with dh the past 7 years, and it's a tradition ds will grow to learn and hopefully love lol

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol I'm totally the person that watches the marathon of A Christmas Story every year.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:08 AM
I watch all the kid shows every year. Bean loves them. By January I am tired of frosty the snowman
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)