Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AT&T

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:27 AM
  • 14 Replies

Who has AT&T? Have you had trouble with your service today?

I have a phone and wireless through AT&T and it has given me nothing but problems today! Tristan had to be on the internet at 1 and the teacher calls so he can talk to her and both the internet and phone kept cutting out. And it's only gotten worse :/

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:13 AM
I'm Verizon but here is a bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Where are you located? I have not had issues but when hunny called last night he was cutting in and out and was all staticy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I'm in Florence. Friends in Canon City are also having issue with their service but my parents in Penrose have had no issues at all. I'm STILL having issues today. They say their towers are fine so its my device... but I have two completely different devices (phone and wirless) and both go out at the same time. I'm so frustrated!

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Where are you located? I have not had issues but when hunny called last night he was cutting in and out and was all staticy

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM
That is strange! I would be frustrated as well. Are they working on towers near you? Or are you getting crazy windy weather? I know when we start to get weather my phone acts funny. Sorry sweetheart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Yuck! We don't have them but I hope they fix it soon for you!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM

No wind and they say their towers are fine. I came over to my parents to see if it works better.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

That is strange! I would be frustrated as well. Are they working on towers near you? Or are you getting crazy windy weather? I know when we start to get weather my phone acts funny. Sorry sweetheart.

micjones
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I have had issues off and on today. Was talking to hubby on his lunch break and it went to a fast busy signal. Noticed that a few times my phone has not had service as well...I think something is happening but not sure what and grateful that it is only here and there not consistant!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Where are you located? I am frustrated because they keep saying their towers are fine and it must be my devices wich is a crock.

Quoting micjones:

I have had issues off and on today. Was talking to hubby on his lunch break and it went to a fast busy signal. Noticed that a few times my phone has not had service as well...I think something is happening but not sure what and grateful that it is only here and there not consistant!

heydooney
by Danielle on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:22 PM

no, we're on verizon

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Don't even get me started with AT&T....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)