Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is with people

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM
  • 13 Replies
So I'm approaching an intersection, green light and a lady turns right in front of me, had to hit the breaks, I didn't throw my arms up, flip her of or anything, just said, really. She flipped me off! She's the one that turned in front of me! What is with people. Glad I didn't hit her but I can't believe she flipped me off!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I almost got hit in a parking lot. I had the right away and you could tell she was yelling at me. The lady in an such behind me followed her till she parked and got out and yelled at her. People are crazy!

Oh the other night when I was coming home a lady turned from the center lane right during a red light and almost caused an accident. It was crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:19 PM

People have such an entitled attitude these days it seems and they seem to think they are always in the right. We all make mistakes driving and accidentally turn when we should have waited or have to change lanes quickly or whatever but when I do make a mistake I wave an apology for my stupid driving and say a prayer of thanks that I didn't cause an accident, kwim?

scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I got cut off today. I was in the turn lane and a car turned left in front of me and another car from the straight lane. I honestly don't know where these people learned to drive.
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM

You know, people are idiots!  lol

The other day I turned right, into the right lane of traffic and there was no one behind me in the lane I turned into, but the guy in the left lane just had to blare his horn in my ear.  What a jerk!

heydooney
by Danielle on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Totally crazy. In GJ people think a red light means a few more cars can go, I've noticed.

violinjewel
by Julia on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Oh, that's in Denver too, along with other fun.

Quoting heydooney:

Totally crazy. In GJ people think a red light means a few more cars can go, I've noticed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM

my parents say it is getting more common in illinois as well.

Quoting violinjewel:

Oh, that's in Denver too, along with other fun.

Quoting heydooney:

Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Sterling too

Quoting heydooney:

Bird16_J
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Ugh I HATE it here in the Springs! The drivers here are absolute ASSHOLES! lol They like to drift all over the road and crap and just over all can't drive to save their souls!!! I seriously want to get outta my truck (We drive a 2003 Ford Excursion, gotta fit my baseball team in there! We do have 5 kiddo's and looking at having ONE more next year! LOL) and slap the stupid out of them or seriously just pop that bitch in 4x4 and run 'em over! LOL

Airman_lover
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
What I hate the most is when you are doing the speed limit and someone rides your butt so much you can barely see them behind you!! Than they pass you having an attitude and stuff. Seriously dude if you wanna ticket go ahead but I refuse to speed and get one to please you!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)