Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shipping

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 27 Replies
I hate shipping around the holidays! I have a few things we are waiting for from amazon and they split the shipments up so we are expecting 3-4 boxes for two purchases. Usually things only take 2 days to get here as well cause of prime but things are taking almost a week. I know things are busy but still sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM
My sister didn't have the money to order what she wanted to get her kids so I ordered it for her Sunday and we are just PRAYING it makes it here by Christmas Eve. The seller ensured me it will arrive by then but it still hasn't been marked shipped so I'm sweating it! I went.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:49 PM
I hope it gets there! We got stuff on amazon cause of gift cards but I am kinda regretting it cause of shipping.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

My sister didn't have the money to order what she wanted to get her kids so I ordered it for her Sunday and we are just PRAYING it makes it here by Christmas Eve. The seller ensured me it will arrive by then but it still hasn't been marked shipped so I'm sweating it! I went.
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM

ME too!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM
She wanted to get them netbooks and they are ridiculously priced in stores so there was no way she could get 2. If they don't get here I guess my niece and nephew will get a oops letter from Santa :/

Quoting scurnes:

I hope it gets there! We got stuff on amazon cause of gift cards but I am kinda regretting it cause of shipping.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM
That would probably work well too in case

Quoting TristanMitchael:

She wanted to get them netbooks and they are ridiculously priced in stores so there was no way she could get 2. If they don't get here I guess my niece and nephew will get a oops letter from Santa :/

Quoting scurnes:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I haven't had any issues with Amazon making it in two days still yet but I did place my second to last order yesterday so we will see if it makes it here tomorrow or not.  I still have a few things I may order Thursday for DH and I but I know they won't be here until after Christmas probably. 

sarahjz
by Sarah on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:18 PM

My Amazon and Etsy stuff got here super fast!  Just waiting on some handmade swedish ornaments now......  That, and some photo gifts.  Sure hope they get here by Friday!!

scurnes
by Sara on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Two of my packages got delivered, yay! As well as a cafemom insulated mug and slippers. Two more packages tomorrow hopefully
MunchiesMom324
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Me too :(  I even e-mailed the ebay seller and he said he'd TRY... it's coming from Colorado, to SC (where I am) and it's part of DH's present.  It's the only item that's not showing tracking yet :(

Quoting TristanMitchael:

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Mine still isn't showing tracking either :( they said all items will go out by Thursday with upgraded shipping if needed to get it by Christmas. So nervous!

Quoting MunchiesMom324:

Me too :(  I even e-mailed the ebay seller and he said he'd TRY... it's coming from Colorado, to SC (where I am) and it's part of DH's present.  It's the only item that's not showing tracking yet :(

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)