Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for today

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 15 Replies
Anyone gave any fun plans for today?

We were going to go to the children's museum but dh had a little to much last night and is still in bed. He has vomited 3 times and I have zero sympathy cause I told him to calm it down. Oh well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:18 PM
No plans at all. Just hanging around the house, cleaning some, and hanging out with the kids. My husband had to work today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklybubbles
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

nothing fancy.. just spending time at home.  My hubby works 6 days a week so when he gets a "holiday" we tend to just spend time together.  Wishing all a happy new year!

scurnes
by Sara on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Makes sense. Have a relaxing day!

Quoting sparklybubbles:

nothing fancy.. just spending time at home.  My hubby works 6 days a week so when he gets a "holiday" we tend to just spend time together.  Wishing all a happy new year!

scurnes
by Sara on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM
That stinks he has to work. Dh had to work till 1030 last night but luckily has today off

Quoting violinjewel:

No plans at all. Just hanging around the house, cleaning some, and hanging out with the kids. My husband had to work today.
violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM
He's ok with it. We never do anything for New Year's, usually just hang around and do stuff around the house.

Quoting scurnes:

That stinks he has to work. Dh had to work till 1030 last night but luckily has today off

Quoting violinjewel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I got to sleep in for a change so that's a plus, but I got a pork roast out yesterday to thaw and forgot to put it up last night, fail! So I have to figure something else out for dinner now. Other than that we'll be taking down the tree, cleaning and relaxing before hubby has to leave for work again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I have done that so many times when thawing out meat

Quoting TristanMitchael:

I got to sleep in for a change so that's a plus, but I got a pork roast out yesterday to thaw and forgot to put it up last night, fail! So I have to figure something else out for dinner now. Other than that we'll be taking down the tree, cleaning and relaxing before hubby has to leave for work again.
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Hunny is.working this morning and is supposed to be looking at a car this afternoon. Nothing fun. Its been a lazy day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM

ditto on the sympathy!

We're cleaning today :-P

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Cleaning, a little shopping. Kids fish tank is getting set up today. Using up leftover turkey for turkey pot pie and dumplings.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)