Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New years cleaning bug...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 12 Replies
I seem to have caught a new year cleaning bug. Granted all we have done is take down the tree an clean part of the kitchen. I also organized some sewing stuff. I finished my cocoon that I was making and I need to start the hat. We are shopping now for misc things. I have hockey again tomorrow so I need some warmer socks. Miikka lost his gloves. I want to get more in the kitchen done and the livig room so we aren't so cluttered. I think 2013 will be the year of declutter!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM
No cleaning here. Hunny helped this weekend as part of getting him ready to go back to work. Right now.I have banana bread in the oven
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I'm in a cleaning mood as well
paulaba
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM
That's what I plan to accomplish in 2013, LOTS of declutterng :) Goodwill and ARC are going to be seeing a lot of my stuff!!
scurnes
by Sara on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:58 PM
We are putting in new floors so that will make things cleaner here
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I think we're nearly done cleaning for the day here. We picked up and organized, wiped down and dusted, and I just finished mopping the WHOLE house (the only carpet is in the bedroom). I suppose we could clean and organize Dd's room but perhaps after burgers for lunch!

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Anyone wanna trade the cleaning bug for.cramps?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Seriously I would like the cleaning bug over cramps any day
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:11 AM
I took down the Christmas tree yesterday (everybody wants to help put it up but nobody wants to take it down LOL). I cleaned some too but then we went swimming. I'm hoping to get more cleaning done. The other day we cleaned the kids playroom and got rid of a bunch of toys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklybubbles
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM

We have lived in our house for 6 years and things have just started to accumulate so I agree this is the year to clear out and get things organized!

sarahjz
by Sarah on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I had the cleaning bug too!!!  Got all the christmas clutter put away and organized (mostly).  Yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)