Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Daily Do-ings 1/8

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM
  • 9 Replies

What are you up to today ladies?

shopping

Actually not a whole lot today. I might make some waffles for breakfast because that sounds AMAZING with a glass of OJ right now.

It's not today but yesterday I went all by myself (yay for amazing dh, actually, I think he just wanted to play his game without me nagging him lol) to Albertsons because they always have the best deals on meat and my poor hubby has been whining about our lack of red meat in the house *rolls eyes* and boy did i get a great deal!! I got THREE packs of steaks (three big juicy steaks in each), two rump roasts, two cornish game hens, a pork loin, and two packs of chicken breasts, plus a few other things I needed for under $99. I was stoked! It probaly would have been better if I couponed but I'm trying and it's confusing the crap out of me. I wish we could just download information directly to our brains! 

Also (and this totally my life *sigh*) we got our new toaster yesterday! It's a beauty! Is it sad that I ordered, anticipated, and got SUPER excited when it came yesterday? #mommylife

(I would like to point out that I have no idea what the point of hashtagging is, I just like doing it.)

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sparklybubbles
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Catching up the house from the kids being home for break.  Must focus on laundry and getting my pile under control!

Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:15 PM
I was beyond excited to get a new george foreman grill and keurig for christmas, yes, mommy life!!!

Today I am laying around waiting for dh to come home from work because we are both stomach sick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I had planned on a lot of cleaning and organizing today and I did get a little done but the baby is so sick so I had to take him to the doctor and they said he has bronchitis and that it is messing up his asthma so we have a bunch of meds and I am just trying to keep him comfortable and not crying. 

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I tried getting Tristan's computer working after the coffee spill and was successful after 1. I did some laundry, took pictures off the wall because they are filthy! I was going to put them back up but now I'm thinking I might just give my living room a make over with tax money. It needs new flooring so I figured we might as well texture the walls and ceiling too. Which means I can pick out a new color for the walls :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
And I totally got off track there! LOL. Then Tristan helped me fold his laundry, we watched the lorax, had a snack and now the kids are sleeping and I'm wide awake and bored. So I watched Private Practice and I was really looking forward to seeing Charlotte's babies but it was totally off track. So yeah. Boring day :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Sarah on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM

yesterday was a preschool day, so busy mommy day.  grocery store, errands, etc.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Yesterday bran had a day off so we ran errands and got some stuff for his newish truck. Grocery shopping and tags for both his truck and my car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Yesterday bran had a day off so we ran errands and got some stuff for his newish truck. Grocery shopping and tags for both his truck and my car.

Yay that he found a truck!

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Yes!! Like 3 days after he sold his car!! Its an 87 Chevy pickup. Runs like a champ and needs very little work.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Yay that he found a truck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)