Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Welcome to Colorado Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Amy
  • 348 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Colorado group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms living in Colorado!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Amy here... single mom of 3 living in Lakewood but looking at a move to Aurora if my house purchase goes through.

Except for a year as a teenager, I've lived in Colorado all my life.  Born in Denver, lived in Grand Junction/Clifton until I was 12 when we moved back to Denver.

dallinger
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Amy and everyone else.

I am a mature (tee hee) single mother of  an active and often accident prone 12 year old boy.  He is currently laying  on the coach with a heavily bruised knee after falling on the ice last night.  I live in Glenwood Springs about 21/2 hours west of Denver and have been here for 21 years and am originally from London.

I work full time as a server in a great restaurant but am also trying to promote my own business using doTerra essential oils which are a great way to keep your family healthy without drugs.  I love them and am always looking for people to share them with.

If you get a chance to come to Glenwood Springs it is a great weekend getaway, we have the hot springs pool, the river (wamer weather) of course  and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.  I enjoy visiting Denver every once in a while and there are definately times when I feel I would like to live in or nearby a city again.

I look forward to talking with you.

Veronica 

Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Welcome tot he group!  Ouch, your poor boy's knee!  Was he skating when he fell?

Quoting dallinger:

I am a mature (tee hee) single mother of  an active and often accident prone 12 year old boy.  He is currently laying  on the coach with a heavily bruised knee after falling on the ice last night.  I live in Glenwood Springs about 21/2 hours west of Denver and have been here for 21 years and am originally from London.

I work full time as a server in a great restaurant but am also trying to promote my own business using doTerra essential oils which are a great way to keep your family healthy without drugs.  I love them and am always looking for people to share them with.

If you get a chance to come to Glenwood Springs it is a great weekend getaway, we have the hot springs pool, the river (wamer weather) of course  and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.  I enjoy visiting Denver every once in a while and there are definately times when I feel I would like to live in or nearby a city again.

Veronica 

Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Welcome Amy!  Good luck with the house purchase!

Quoting amonkeymom:

Amy here... single mom of 3 living in Lakewood but looking at a move to Aurora if my house purchase goes through.

Except for a year as a teenager, I've lived in Colorado all my life.  Born in Denver, lived in Grand Junction/Clifton until I was 12 when we moved back to Denver.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!  I have three sons so I know all about the accident prone nature of boys, lol. 

Quoting dallinger:

Veronica 

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Welcome to the group! My oldest is accident prone too! Not looking forward to when he gets older!

Quoting dallinger:

Veronica 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

storie_briana
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:14 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi my name is Storie I'm a 22 year old new-ish mommy to a beautiful 8 month old Cayden Nathaniel and an Air Force wife. I was born and raised in Texas but have been living in Colorado Springs for almost three years. 

mythreeboys941
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:53 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Natalia and I have three boys.  I am not in Colorado yet but we are looking to be moving in July.  Im looking to make new friends and learn about Colorado.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Hello and welcome

Quoting storie_briana:

Hi my name is Storie I'm a 22 year old new-ish mommy to a beautiful 8 month old Cayden Nathaniel and an Air Force wife. I was born and raised in Texas but have been living in Colorado Springs for almost three years. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Hi Storie!  Congrats on your little boy.  :)

Quoting storie_briana:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)