Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Welcome to Colorado Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Colorado group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms living in Colorado!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Replies (211-220):
Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Jul. 10, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Hey Jen, welcome to the group!  :)

Quoting JenAtchison:

Hey Group!

I'm Jen -- a SAHM in Loveland. My youngest (Lilly) is 4 and could use some friends to hang out with. 

I'm 32 and grew up in Loveland. 

I crochet, sell online, and run a blog about crochet-related topics. I also like to run, read, and make healthy food for my family. 

I look forward to meeting some of you!

Jen

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Hi Jen!  Welcome to the group.  I have always wanted to learn to crochet.  I look forward to getting to know you.

Quoting JenAtchison:

Hey Group!

I'm Jen -- a SAHM in Loveland. My youngest (Lilly) is 4 and could use some friends to hang out with. 

I'm 32 and grew up in Loveland. 

I crochet, sell online, and run a blog about crochet-related topics. I also like to run, read, and make healthy food for my family. 

I look forward to meeting some of you!

Jen

Karowyn
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 12:10 AM
3 moms liked this

HI my name is  Brandi and i am a mother of 3, soon to be four.  We live in the northern westminster and are always looking for new things to do and people to meet. My oldest son is 6, my daughter is 4, and my youngest son is 2.

brandi

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Hi Brandi and welcome to the group!  Congrats on the new baby on the way.  I look forward to getting to know you in the group.

Quoting Karowyn:

HI my name is  Brandi and i am a mother of 3, soon to be four.  We live in the northern westminster and are always looking for new things to do and people to meet. My oldest son is 6, my daughter is 4, and my youngest son is 2.

brandi

Cafe AmyS
by Amy on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM

welcomeHi Brandi!  :)

Quoting Karowyn:

brandi

Vegasgirl75
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:53 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi I'm Tricia. SAHM of two boys ages 6 & 8. I am a 38 yr ld Las vegas native, and we are thinking of moving to the Denver area within a year. My hubby was raised in Cortez, and the military took him to Vegas and we met...married just over 10 yrs now:) we moved away once after he got out of the military to Omaha NE...big change for this desert city girl..lol I got depressed there...my hubby couldnt find a job, I couldnt make friends even on a mommy forum, and it was one of their worst winters...and I was homebound with a newborn and toddler...so we moved back to Vegas to be by my family. Hubby has been wanting to go back to CO for years...his 2 best friends live in Lake wood and Arvada as well as our kids godparents. I woke up one morning and felt it is time for a change yet again...I am getting sick of the Vegas life! My hubby was so excited when I said I might be ready to move to Denver:) Lots of people I know are making it negative for me...they say the weather, schools and government sucks there...please tell me it is not all that bad. NV schools are one of the crappiest in the country! Where are low crime, and good school areas? Thank you!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Hi Tricia, welcome to the group!  That is great that you are thinking of moving to Colorado!  I wouldn't let your friends get you down.  There are some wonderful schools in the Denver area and I love the weather here.  I would talk to a realtor and really research schools because there definitely are some that aren't as good like some of the Denver Public Schools but there are other schools which are wonderful like Cherry Creek Schools and such.  Introducing yourself and asking these questions in a new post in the group would be a great idea because not as many people read the introduction threads but many people may be more help then I am, lol.

Quoting Vegasgirl75:

Hi I'm Tricia. SAHM of two boys ages 6 & 8. I am a 38 yr ld Las vegas native, and we are thinking of moving to the Denver area within a year. My hubby was raised in Cortez, and the military took him to Vegas and we met...married just over 10 yrs now:) we moved away once after he got out of the military to Omaha NE...big change for this desert city girl..lol I got depressed there...my hubby couldnt find a job, I couldnt make friends even on a mommy forum, and it was one of their worst winters...and I was homebound with a newborn and toddler...so we moved back to Vegas to be by my family. Hubby has been wanting to go back to CO for years...his 2 best friends live in Lake wood and Arvada as well as our kids godparents. I woke up one morning and felt it is time for a change yet again...I am getting sick of the Vegas life! My hubby was so excited when I said I might be ready to move to Denver:) Lots of people I know are making it negative for me...they say the weather, schools and government sucks there...please tell me it is not all that bad. NV schools are one of the crappiest in the country! Where are low crime, and good school areas? Thank you!

sunflower970
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Ladies! My name is Debbie. I'm 26. We live in Cortez. I have 1 DD almost 3,  my SO has a DS who is 5 and together we have one in the making that will be here in March :)

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Hi Debbie and welcome to the group!  Congrats on the new baby on the way.  My youngest was born in March so I like that month, lol.

Quoting sunflower970:

Hi Ladies! My name is Debbie. I'm 26. We live in Cortez. I have 1 DD almost 3,  my SO has a DS who is 5 and together we have one in the making that will be here in March :)

sunflower970
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) SOs son was Born in march as well so it's gonna b an expensive month

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hi Debbie and welcome to the group!  Congrats on the new baby on the way.  My youngest was born in March so I like that month, lol.

Quoting sunflower970:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN