Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

on a new venture edit with my 48hr results (don't look if youre against seeing saggy mom belly lmao)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM
  • 25 Replies

First off...I'm not trying to sell to any of you lol

About a month ago I used a skinny wrap and what do you know it started kickin my baby fats butt. I was so excited about it I decided id try my hand in direct sales. I start this weekend. I'm now just keeping my fingers crossed it goes well. It helps that I totally believe in the products and its not very big here yet but I sure am nervous!!! Ahhhh just had to let out some nervous tension lol.

I forgot to take one at 72 hours (you get 72 hour progressive results after you wrap) but here I am through 48 hours. My gross flappy hang down skin tightened up and I didn't have as big of a muffin top. Also my stretch marks are a lot lighter now than they were then and I haven't used anything else. I didn't expect ANYTHING to happen so I myself was pretty amazed lol. Im ready to do another one!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hmmmm, I'm intrigued, elaborate.

Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Wellll essentially, your fat cells take in and hold toxins in your body which is (ovbiously) unhealthy. Our skinny wraps detox and shrink your fat cells and wash out the toxins. You wear it for 45 minutes (a cloth wrap with a herbal lotion on it) and you get progressive results for the next 72 hours. Here are a couple of before and afters...

We have a whole line of supplements to realkelize your body, kick out fat and carbs, regulate  your liver / gallbladder and digestive function, ease wrinkles and stretch marks, and it's all great for you.

Click here for a link to my fb page if you'd like :) I have more pics of different areas and will post specials and other fun stuff once I get goin.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Hmmmm, I'm intrigued, elaborate.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Good luck! Sounds very interesting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM
it is intriguing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JeepGirl5280
by Kat on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Good luck!  I always sucked at direct sales...

Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Thanks!!

I tried it once before with spa products. I did shows and just couldnt generate any interest whatsoever. I'm trying my hand at it one more time because I'm so excited and believe in it this go 'round.

Quoting JeepGirl5280:

Good luck!  I always sucked at direct sales...

sarahjz
by Sarah on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Cool, hope it works out for you!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Is that the one that is like 4 for $100 and they're not reusable? It would be nice to find a simple solution but at that price IDK

Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Yes you can get 4 for $60. Most people have major results and its a much cheaper and non evasive alternative to a tummy tuck. Plus it also lessens stretch marks, bonus!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Is that the one that is like 4 for $100 and they're not reusable? It would be nice to find a simple solution but at that price IDK

Momwithagap
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Would love to see some real before and after photos, hmmmm like maybe yours...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)