Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

on a new venture edit with my 48hr results (don't look if youre against seeing saggy mom belly lmao)

Posted by   + Show Post

First off...I'm not trying to sell to any of you lol

About a month ago I used a skinny wrap and what do you know it started kickin my baby fats butt. I was so excited about it I decided id try my hand in direct sales. I start this weekend. I'm now just keeping my fingers crossed it goes well. It helps that I totally believe in the products and its not very big here yet but I sure am nervous!!! Ahhhh just had to let out some nervous tension lol.

I forgot to take one at 72 hours (you get 72 hour progressive results after you wrap) but here I am through 48 hours. My gross flappy hang down skin tightened up and I didn't have as big of a muffin top. Also my stretch marks are a lot lighter now than they were then and I haven't used anything else. I didn't expect ANYTHING to happen so I myself was pretty amazed lol. Im ready to do another one!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Replies (21-25):
Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Ive seen diy wraps with prep h and with cellulite cream, but this is different. Results last about 6 months, its natural, detoxes your cells, lightens stretch marks / scars, and doesnt make you smell like hemmroid cream lol.

Quoting southernbelletx:

My friends used preparation h and Saran wrap it did the same thing.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Is that the one that is like 4 for $100 and they're not reusable? It would be nice to find a simple solution but at that price IDK

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I'm more interested in it helping my stretch marks and scar on my stomach than anything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:26 PM

sending you a pm gracey

Quoting Babybear89:

I'm more interested in it helping my stretch marks and scar on my stomach than anything

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:05 PM
What happens after 6 months? Does it come back?

Quoting Virgo.Mama:

Ive seen diy wraps with prep h and with cellulite cream, but this is different. Results last about 6 months, its natural, detoxes your cells, lightens stretch marks / scars, and doesnt make you smell like hemmroid cream lol.

Quoting southernbelletx:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Is that the one that is like 4 for $100 and they're not reusable? It would be nice to find a simple solution but at that price IDK

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Virgo.Mama
by Brittney on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM

It's not so much that it just comes back... The wraps get rid of toxins and gunk out of your cells, it doesn't actually get rid of any fat cells, just cleans them out. If you're leading a healthy lifestyle you'll notice your results stick around because you cleaned out and didn't put the junk back in. If you're off eating ice cream every day and drinking a pack of soda for lunch, your results are gonna be out the window because you're just putting back all the junk the wraps got rid of. We do have fat fighters that pass part of the fat and carbs from a snack or meal through your system instead of sticking to you, but you gotta help it out some kwim :)

Quoting TristanMitchael:

What happens after 6 months? Does it come back?

Quoting Virgo.Mama:

Quoting southernbelletx:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)