Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Doings 2/1

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

Wow! February's here already! What are you up to today ladies?

driving

My days are all mixed up so for some reason I got out of bed with the thought in mind that today is Tuesday lol. Today I figure we'll hang out, watch some Caillou, and then perhaps head to the music store to see if they'll let me come there a few times a week to practice on a piano. 

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Hunny is home and wants to be productive so he cleaned.off the landing and now he is trying to organize the spare room. We have a lot to go through and get rid of.

Anyone want camping items?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosePetalTears
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

i got my baby chicks today!!  :D

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:18 PM

DH had an eye apt in the bigger town 45 minutes from us so we dropped the kids off at school at 8:00 a.m., drove to that town, I did the grocery shopping at City Market for the next two weeks while DH did his eye apt at Walmart and got the few things I needed from there, we went to the bank, and made it back in time to pick up my middle son at noon!  I wasn't sure we would make it so I had a back up plan, but I was proud of us.  Tonight we have a babysitter and are going on a date!

scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Mostly getting ready for Joshua's party tomorrow and inadvertently ready for baby by cleaning house
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
waSaby
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Cleaning
Momwithagap
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Hubby is painting the house. I have to shop for my mom who just had surgery and visit with her. But baby s napping now so it will be a bit, then picking up landmines in the backyard which is long overdue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)