Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Groundhog Phil has predicted an early spring!

butterfly on headlittle flower

My question is... where the heck is winter?! I could probably count on one hand how many times its snowed this winter! And ever time it snowed it was usually melted the next day. It kinda scares me! Will you be happy with an early Spring?

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Replies (11-17):
Momwithagap
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM

YES!,,, bring n the warm weather. The snow can stay in the mountains. I want to get out of the house and actually enjoy a day outdoors with the kids.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM
I agree! I am really ready for spring. It has been freezing cold all winter. The 40 we have today is awesome!

Quoting heydooney:

We had your winter over here!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Right! It hit 40 yesterday and I was outside cleaning out the suburban.

Quoting mjimaging:

I agree! I am really ready for spring. It has been freezing cold all winter. The 40 we have today is awesome!

Quoting heydooney:

We had your winter over here!

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I don't want Warner temps that means we will start dry season earlier and that means a sooner fire season. I can't do another fire!! :'-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfishes
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:38 PM

In the past, I would have hated so much warmth in the winter, I love the cold and snow! With two toddlers dying to go play outside every day, though, I'm not minding the nicer days. That's just on a personal level, though! Also nervous about the fire potential this year.

mommyofton
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I will be happy with ann early spring but realisticly our winteris due to start anytime

Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:47 AM
yay flip flops
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)