Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Night weaning, night four

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM
  • 16 Replies

He only woke up once, at 4:30 (almost the whole night, eeee!). But this time he was not interested in looking at the window, having a drink of water, or watching the Africa movie. There was only one thing on his mind. So it took about 10 minutes of crying before he asked for water and then refused to let me put the cup back on the nightstand. He just wanted to sleep and hold it. Nuh-uh, not in my bed!

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Aww he's doing well though! I'm really impressed!

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
He is doing well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momwithagap
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great. So does he sleep in your room? I just moved jr. Out of my room today. Wish me luck on his first night in his own room.

scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Joshua wakes up asking for water too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM

aww he is doing pretty well
heydooney
by Danielle on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:36 PM

He does. His toddler bed is up against the wall and our bed is up against that. Sometimes he sleeps in his bed, sometimes ours. Good luck!

Quoting Momwithagap:

That's great. So does he sleep in your room? I just moved jr. Out of my room today. Wish me luck on his first night in his own room.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Sounds as though it's going well.
Momwithagap
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I wish I could make that work but I feel like knowing we are there he wakes more. Last night went okay. He wasn't scared so that was good but he did his usual 3 in the middle of the night wake ups... 

Quoting heydooney:

He does. His toddler bed is up against the wall and our bed is up against that. Sometimes he sleeps in his bed, sometimes ours. Good luck!

Quoting Momwithagap:

heydooney
by Danielle on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I wonder if he's that way too, he knows I'm right there so he can just wake right up and get some milk or water or cuddles or whatever. But when he does move out of our room it's going to be in with his brothers and I think he'll sleep better with us than with them, lol!

Quoting Momwithagap:

I wish I could make that work but I feel like knowing we are there he wakes more. Last night went okay. He wasn't scared so that was good but he did his usual 3 in the middle of the night wake ups... 

Quoting heydooney:

Quoting Momwithagap:

nessarae114
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I had to move my daughter out of our room, because she would wake up and want to comfort nurse, and never go back into her bed, so no one was getting sleep. She went from being lucky to get maybe 6 hours of sleep a night, to about 13 hours. How ever she's un her room all alone... Reading your posts are giving me encouragement to start webbing in a couple months!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)