Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Daily Doings 2/4

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 8 Replies

What's up buttercups??

sweeping

So I actually DID get around to cleaning DD's room the other day ....sort of.... I got away with cleaning MOST of it but I didn't realize how many large objects she has! Her room is considerably smaller than at our previous house so I have no idea how we're going to fit everything in there. We might have to get rid of some of her larger toys but I don't think she'll be TOO broken up about it or possibly evenotice it at all. But that's what we're going to do today! When Dh comes home I'm gonna get the car from him and make a donation run ....maybe, if I feel like it. 

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM

i am currently sitting in the office with some super bad heartburn.  no one could be here today so I have a long day ahead of me

Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:38 PM
sitting st my desk until seven
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Oh no! Where are your tums??

Quoting scurnes:

i am currently sitting in the office with some super bad heartburn.  no one could be here today so I have a long day ahead of me

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM
We have already been on the road now I am home to do laundry and dishes and go through more boxes. Nothing exciting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Three vet apts today.  Also chiropractor for all of us and well child for my son who just turned 6.  Other then that just cleaning and such.

scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM
In my car. I ran out and got them.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Oh no! Where are your tums??

Quoting scurnes:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I have been trying to get Tristan to do his schoolwork. He is fighting it no matter what I try. I'm thinking he's going to the Christian school next year with my niece and nephew. I'm half tempted to see if they would take him not the way he's been today. Other than that i went out and took some Christmas lights down finally since it was warm.

sarahjz
by Sarah on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Sooo much cleaning....blah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN