DH wants to apply to a job in Nebraska :( he at least asked me first but I think I'm going to say no. It pays what I make here. I know it would be more what e wants to be doing since it would be cattle research or something like that but Nebraska...really! I don't want to move. I want to see how my lactation consultant thing plays out here first. I like the scenery here and there are so many things to do. I don't know that Nebraska can even come close to the scenery here. We would be back to having no help ever when it came to date night or anything. If we had to work late, oh well, no one is close to pick up DS. I don't know. We finally live by family again and he wants to apply out of state again. I don't know if I have another big move in me. It makes me want to cry. I don't want to hold him back but we've lived in Ohio, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Texas and Colorado since 2005. Should I let him apply an see what happens or just say no, make it work here.
on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM