Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

slow day

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
Anyone else having a slow Tuesday? It is just dragging on.

Maybe cuz bean and I are excited for our class at the zoo tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trilliandent42
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Not me, went to the Y this morning, then playgroup!  Nap time for LO right now, but then I groom a dog, and our tax guy comes...  Busy, busy for me!  lol

RosePetalTears
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM

drop off kids at school, trip to the feed store, a half hr run, cleaning up dog poo, doing laundry, unloading/reloading dishes, pick up 3 yr old, put 4 and 3 yr old down for nap, water all the trees... still have to clean the living room and vaccuum, pick up the 6 yr old from school, make and clean up dinner....not sure what else yet.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

It's been going by pretty fast for us today but we've been busy. It's free pancake day at IHOP!

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM
That made me sleepy.
I have put away dishes and did a load of laundry. Bean did his workbooks and wrote all his letters.

I gave up and turned on his toons now I'm going to stitch and hope that time speeds up just a bit more

Quoting RosePetalTears:

drop off kids at school, trip to the feed store, a half hr run, cleaning up dog poo, doing laundry, unloading/reloading dishes, pick up 3 yr old, put 4 and 3 yr old down for nap, water all the trees... still have to clean the living room and vaccuum, pick up the 6 yr old from school, make and clean up dinner....not sure what else yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Yes I heard about that bit I have no money to go to ihop. I have enough cash to put gas in my car for our trip to the zoo tomorrow.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

It's been going by pretty fast for us today but we've been busy. It's free pancake day at IHOP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Which zoo? I wanna plan a trip to the denver zoo sometime in the future, Claire would get such a kick out of it at this age!

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Yes I heard about that bit I have no money to go to ihop. I have enough cash to put gas in my car for our trip to the zoo tomorrow.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Cheyenne mtn. We got a membership a couple weeks ago and they have classes for all the different age groups.
If you ever want to go with us we can take a person with us every time for free and Claire would be free cuz she's under 3.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Which zoo? I wanna plan a trip to the denver zoo sometime in the future, Claire would get such a kick out of it at this age!

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM

That would be fun! Anytime (but wednesdays) just shoot me a message here on cafemom. 

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Cheyenne mtn. We got a membership a couple weeks ago and they have classes for all the different age groups.
If you ever want to go with us we can take a person with us every time for free and Claire would be free cuz she's under 3.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

sarahjz
by Sarah on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Nope.  I was swamped today.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:49 AM

We had a really busy morning yesterday with the first tumbling class for my 22 month old and then some errands and such.  The afternoon was so nice because everybody napped!  Then last night the older two boys went to basketball with DH so the baby and I cleaned, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)