Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Daily Doings 2/13

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM
  • 8 Replies

Whats the plan today ladies?

nerdy

Today I have school but I woke up too early this morning to actually go back to sleep so right now I'm sitting here cuddling with my dog, drinking coffee, and typing this lol

I really contemplated skipping classes today but *shrug* there's not much point into NOT going so I'm still gonna go. Bleh, its just not one of those motivational days ya know?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM
We have zoo class #2. At 19° I wish I could go back to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Took the baby to the doctor this morning and he has an ear infection.  Got back home and got lunch for all of us.  Now he is napping and my middle son is watching a movie and DH is sleeping because he is working nights.  Soon I will go get my oldest from school.  Normally on Wednesdays I teach religious ed at the church but since the baby is sick I won't be teaching today so I will drop the older two off for their class and pick them up when it is done.  Tonight both older boys have their parent/teacher conferences.

sarahjz
by Sarah on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Lots of at home errands today.  Working on a couple of projects, made valentines for little guys party tomorrow and finishing a book that I've been working on for a couple of days.

scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Had a midwife appointment this morning and working today.  Tonight I want to try to get more stuff done for baby

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Oooh how'd that go?

Quoting scurnes:

Had a midwife appointment this morning and working today.  Tonight I want to try to get more stuff done for baby

scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Still dialated to about a 4 but am now 80% effaced. My cervix is still a little posterior so his head is not in direct contact to make me dialate more. We went ahead and set an induction date, if I don't go before, since he is measuring big. So now matter what I will have baby in 13 days. She is all for just breaking my water and no extra meds for the induction.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Oooh how'd that go?

Quoting scurnes:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:19 PM
stayed home with sick kiddo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Oh baby dust for you! ! Hope baby decides to come on its own!!!

Quoting scurnes:

Still dialated to about a 4 but am now 80% effaced. My cervix is still a little posterior so his head is not in direct contact to make me dialate more. We went ahead and set an induction date, if I don't go before, since he is measuring big. So now matter what I will have baby in 13 days. She is all for just breaking my water and no extra meds for the induction.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Oooh how'd that go?

Quoting scurnes:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)