Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

my week just got a whole lot better

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
So the beginning of the week I was super emotional. Still not sure why weird but I am glad I wasn't the only one. On Wednesday we had our class at the zoo and it went great. Bean is really enjoying them.

That afternoon I talked to bran and he had his 90 review. It went really well he got a raise and per diem on days he comes home. That will be a huge help since he is now driving a truck that like to drink. Also he learned he will he promoted to a foreman in 30-60 days! Which means he will get another raise, awork truck and gas card, new work phone, laptop, wireless internet box and camera.
He is soo stoked!

That same afternoon my mom came over she got us some chocolates and cards and wanted to hangout and play with Braden. She informed me that my sister has to move!!! I am over the moon!!!
My sister lives directly across the street from me. When she moved in last year it started all sorts of drama. We never got.along and never will. So when my mom let her move in after they were asked not to it chased quite a bit of negative effects. I can hear her yell at her sons in the mornings and anytime they are outside. It is too much to have her there. This past year has been very rough. So when I heard that news I felt a relief that I never thought I would.

We love where we live. We get along with the other guys in the building we have a lot of freedom and the owner is super laid back. If we have an issue is it taken care of asap and we can joke around with them. I never wanted to move this place has a couple of cons but nothing that would be worth moving over.

Bran should be home tonight so we will celebrate this weekend!! So excited!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

awesome!

scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats great!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!

Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
yay
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome!

sarahjz
by Sarah on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

that is great news!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

That is all such wonderful news!  Congrats to you DH on his promotion!

mjimaging
by Melissa on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)