Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

FIND MY KEYS!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

I know they are at home because the last time I had them I drove alone and I made it home, so they obviously have to be here. The house has been cleaned and no trace of them. It's been a week since I saw them last. Tell me where else to look! Under, behind, etc. I'll take a picture of wherever you tell me to look and post it.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Bean usually hides.mine in his toys. Also I tend to leave them in the door or mail box cuz it locks. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM

OMG NO WAY! I know I looked in there, we actually had it almost all cleaned out before my in-laws came to visit.

Do you see them? lower left, just below the white truck and to the left of the pink bracelet.

Well that was a quick game! Haha what a relief!

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

Bean usually hides.mine in his toys. Also I tend to leave them in the door or mail box cuz it locks. Good luck.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Sooo glad you found them!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I found mine in the couch the other day. 

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao Anji is psychic!

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Shh don't tell anyone ;-)

It was a really good guess. Lol

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lmao Anji is psychic!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM

LOL - So glad you found them.

Last time I lost mine, they were in my purse.  I never put them in the inside of my purse (sometimes the outside pocket, but never actually inside, inside).

Quoting heydooney:

OMG NO WAY! I know I looked in there, we actually had it almost all cleaned out before my in-laws came to visit.

Do you see them? lower left, just below the white truck and to the left of the pink bracelet.

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

heydooney
by Danielle on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM

If you gotta lose them, that's probably the best place to do it!

Quoting amonkeymom:

LOL - So glad you found them.

Last time I lost mine, they were in my purse.  I never put them in the inside of my purse (sometimes the outside pocket, but never actually inside, inside).

Quoting heydooney:

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

sarahjz
by Sarah on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Glad you found them!  I was going to suggest the freezer....I've put them in there before while putting groceries away.  Hubs always leaves them in the door...on the outside!

Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Wow that was quick
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)