Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

If I wake up with another migraine...

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 13 Replies

I don't know what I'll do. 

I've been fighting them for the last 3 days and I'm tired of it!  Imotrex works, but only for so long.  :(

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:47 PM
:-( super sucks. Hope they go away soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Have you tried caffeine? Laying down in a cool, dark room?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Sarah on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM

:(

Sorry, that's miserable.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:00 PM

That sucks mommas :(

Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I drink caffeine all day, so maybe I'm getting too much.  Cool & dark is the way I keep my bedroom, I've learned that's the best thing for them.

It did calm down for the most part, though now I'm really tired.  I think that it's happening because I'm so stiff after moving my son's bunkbed and heavy dresser last week.  My shoulders and my neck have been really stiff ever since.

Quoting scurnes:

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM
When you get the chance take a hot shower or bath for the stiff in your back and shoulders.

Quoting amonkeymom:

I drink caffeine all day, so maybe I'm getting too much.  Cool & dark is the way I keep my bedroom, I've learned that's the best thing for them.

It did calm down for the most part, though now I'm really tired.  I think that it's happening because I'm so stiff after moving my son's bunkbed and heavy dresser last week.  My shoulders and my neck have been really stiff ever since.

Quoting scurnes:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosePetalTears
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to get really bad ones. I started dating my current dh and started getting chiropractic adjustments from him. I have had 2 in the 6.5 yrs we have been together. I used to get 2 a wk!
IBNeaters
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Where do you live?  I know you can't help it, but when I lived in a really humid environment, it was bad.  Now, it's not so bad.  

For relief--put a wet wash cloth in the freezer and stick it over your eyes when it gets cold.  

Also, try to find what triggers them.  I saw a homeopathic doctor and realized what was triggering them and now I only get them every few months.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM
That stinks! I have never had one but I have heard they are aweful! I hope yours go away soon. Hugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)