Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Dr. Phil

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:10 PM
  • 13 Replies

Missing Colorado teen Dylan Redwine's family will be on Today's Dr. Phil. Tomorrow on Dr. Phil the dad is supposed to take the polygraph. I'm not usually a fan of Dr. Phil but I'm curious what is to come from this so I'll be DVRing them. 

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I have been hearing about this on the news. I really do wish they could find him. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:59 PM

When is that on?

DaydrmBelievr
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:02 PM

His parents are both terrible!!! Instead of pointing fingers, work together and find your son!! Gah!!!

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Usually at 4-5 on NBC news 5now will replay them today and tomorrow at 7pm.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

When is that on?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I hope so too. 

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

I have been hearing about this on the news. I really do wish they could find him. :-(

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I'm watching it now. I can't believe some of things his parents are saying! It's insane.

Quoting DaydrmBelievr:

His parents are both terrible!!! Instead of pointing fingers, work together and find your son!! Gah!!!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Maybe I should admit it but I DVR all Dr. Phil and really like him.  I hope you all still like me and don't kick me out, lol.  Anyway, I am way behind on them but now that I know these ones are on I might skip ahead and watch these in the next few days. 

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Noooooo! Say it ain't so! LOL. I only watch Dr. Phil once in a great while especially if John Edward is on. <3 him!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Maybe I should admit it but I DVR all Dr. Phil and really like him.  I hope you all still like me and don't kick me out, lol.  Anyway, I am way behind on them but now that I know these ones are on I might skip ahead and watch these in the next few days. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Hangs head in shame.  At least now you know where I get all my brilliant advice from.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Noooooo! Say it ain't so! LOL. I only watch Dr. Phil once in a great while especially if John Edward is on. <3 him!

Quoting countrygirlkat:

ProudMommy51006
by Ashlea on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:18 PM

You and me both...  lol I love dr phil, watch him everyday.

I have felt the dad was involved from day 1.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hangs head in shame.  At least now you know where I get all my brilliant advice from.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN