Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Last nights dinner

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 3 Replies
Dh normally has dinner planned but he got off way late last night and all I knew was that hamburger was to be used. Ugh. We've been usin only what's on had this week since we are short on funds until Friday so I came up with grille burgers. They were seasoned with a habenaro pineapple marinade, homemade BBQ sauce, garlic, Montreal steak seasoning I think thats all. I mixed it all up, made my patties. DS was upset I didn't have any fries so I cut up the last of our potatoes and seasoned those with garlic, seasoning salt, parsley and pepper. Baked those up but there weren't a lot so we also cut up some of the fennel sead bread and coated it in butter and garlic and stuck those on the grill. It was all good, loved it. I can't wait until payday. I bee to get back to serious menu planning though so we don have to throw something together last minute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Sounds good. Usually when bran isn't home just throw dinners together. Never a good idea but I don't like making a while meal and.most.of it sit.in the fridge forever and get tossed out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Sounds pretty good!

Menu planning is lost on me. I cook dinner based on what I'm craving that day lol

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Sounds yummy! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)