Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado Moms Colorado Moms

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 11 Replies
What are everyone's plans? I heard its supposed to be really nice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I hope to finish the hello kitty diaper tonight so I don't have to worry about it all weekend. It's not really on a deadline but I like toget things done. Saturday we plan to start the day with the kids bedroom. Finally making it a room instead of a storage locker. When we moved it never really got unpacked. We plan to change that this weekend. We will hopefully finish that by mid afternoon Saturday. I would like to work on a potentially stunning panoramic photo of a mountain range that goes from stormy on the far left to clear clue sky's on the right. If I pull it off it should be unbelievable. That will be a potential art show photo for later in the year. I don't plan to finish it this weekend but I definitely want to get it started. Sunday we will do something outside. Whether its biking, walking, hiking or whatever. We will go outside. Hockey is officially over so I don't have to worry about games. I will likely work with DD on her bracelets this weekend as well. Help her get this going. Take some better photos and teach her how to take photos. Maybe we will create a FB page for her bracelets and maybe she can drum up some business. I think when tax returns come in I'll outfit both kids with rollerblades and safety gear and maybe that will help Miikka learn to skate. We can't spend much f our return since I need to have some for Vegas in April and most of it is going to our truck to get it paid off much quicker.
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Just hanging out hoping bran hasthe while weekend off and spending time celebrating beans birthday. Can't really believe my son will be 5. Where does time go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Hanging out at home Saturday. Dh will be home to help with the boys. Sunday not sure yet. Dh wants to play softball but not sure that will happen
nessarae114
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
We will just be hanging out. The princess has a cold, so she is not a happy camper. Sunday is the only day hubby is home, I may drag hum out for a walk
sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Well, I'd like to lay on the couch and watch a movie....that won't happen though.  Too much to do around the house and a couple of other projects to work on.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM

A friend of DH's has offered to let the kids have rides on his snow mobile for a bit tomorrow so we will do that.  Then we will go grocery shopping for the next two weeks.  Sunday is church and then just hanging out at home. 

heydooney
by Danielle on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:04 PM

We will probably hit a park or something but no other plans really. DH comes home Monday. Probably ought to clean better before then, lol!

HKing01
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM
We are going to celebrate our anniversary a few days early (it's on the 6th) and have a quiet dinner alone on Saturday. We go to church on Sundays.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Happy anniversary! DD's birthday is the 6th.

Quoting HKing01:

We are going to celebrate our anniversary a few days early (it's on the 6th) and have a quiet dinner alone on Saturday. We go to church on Sundays.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM

This morning dh took Tristan to the thing they have at home depot for kids. I figured it would be good for them to spend time together alone. I hope they're having a good time! 
DH stopped and got the new Twilight Movie too, I'm sure he'll want to watch it this afternoon but I might make him wait until later. I want to get some cleaning done.
Tomorrow is MIL's birthday so we'll probably take a card to her or something. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)